Chapter 20

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢

So we meet one last time.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Time flies so fast, It's been many years. The legend of the winter lake woman still linger with the villagers, There was rumors of the white woman who goes to the lake and pick up fresh water or bathe there, many locals seen her, but never had a glimpse of her face.

She talked to a few people, giving them small hints here and there. The legend has it that she was a wife of someone but she fled because of the terror of her husband, they were very wrong but she choose to ignore the rumors.

She lived quietly, nothing had disturb her peace..

..

..

..

Her heart started beating fast, she could feel his intense power, she knew it was him, there no doubt. She don't even know if he would recognize her, she doesn't wear the same outfit before. She opted whites and light dresses. She burned all the clothes she had from him.

So many thoughts running in her mind.

No he wouldn't recognize me..

Her mind keep telling her.

She quickly go down the water fall and fill the crystal container full of it. The water was crystal clear there and fishes swim freely. He was getting more and more close, she could feel his Footsteps getting louder...

"So the rumors are true." A voice spoke. It's been so long since she heard that, so longed she dearly wanted to be in his arms, but she has to remind herself that, that was the man whom broke her heart and played with it as if nothing.

She had to remind herself that, that man drank all her blood like wine, exhausting her, the reason of her suffering was him.

"Yet...i didn't expect it to be you" Her prayers weren't answered. She carefully walk out of them water and place the container on the ground before taking another one and filling it with water.

She turned around seeing him face to face, she didn't seemed faze at the sudden closeness, sukuna slowly took the cloth around her face making it fall to the water. "Found you" He grin.

"Thought you died many years ago" She said before walking out of the water, sukuna did the same. "Is it because of the vow me and Kenjaku have?" He chuckle, he followed close behind her.

She turn around and pour the water on his face, glaring at him. "Yes." She mumble angrily. He come closer to her and wrap his arm around her waist, for some reason she can't move or get out of his hold. "I'll be alive again.."

~~~

She gasp heavily, she look around seeing she was still in her room, she realized it was a nightmare, she wipe the sweat on her face with a cloth. The door opened, she looked up.

"Misato.." She whispered, The man walked towards to her and wrap his arms around her, gently massaging her back, on the past 12 years, she have been dreaming about sukuna, but this dream was too real for her.

The man continued hugging her, before kissing her forehead and smiled gently. "It's fine..he died many years ago from the binding vow right?... He won't come back I promise.."

Misato was Yua's husband, or rather- fake husband, she needed to blend in the society and one day, misato's village was attack by some few curses and yua helped him and his son. In exchange, he promise to take her in on his family.

Both of them are there for each other, Misato was more like a close friend to her, Misato had a child named Yukio, he was a little boy whom like a sunshine in the family, he always likes to play around and meet new people, which is a bad habit of his.

_____

"Yukio- Honey stop." Yua was watching both of them mess with her old clothes, Misato making fun of her while Yukio tried wearing her necklace. Misato quickly stop and grab the Diamond necklace, which belong to misato's late wife, whom let's say not a very great wife.

"Do you know? Your mom once a legend?" Misato whispered in yukio's ear, the child's eyes shine like stars and was eager to know every single detail.

"-yes and- oh.. Many man adore your mother- She-" He was caught off by a clothe being thrown to him in speed, he knows what she's capable of, but he knew what her heart is.

"Ouch" Misato mumble in reply, Yukio was laughing seeing his fathers pout, the child's laughter bring a smile on yua's face. She treated the kid like her own, and if anyone tries to touch the kid without her permission. She would avenged.

"Mother! Up! Up!" She smiled and pick up the child, She placed a kiss on his cheeks and twirl around, while misato was enjoying the view, he wished yukio's real mother would love Yukio the way yua love him, his real mother was a woman who's only interested in money, she would do anything for it. She sold her body, man after man, never settled ever after Yukio was born.

And misato had no choice but to kick her out of their old house, because for the sake of yukio's child hood, he promise he would give him the love he deserves and will try his best to be the father and the mother for yukio. But there. Yua was willing to help him, and by that he was thankful. And only wish for yukio and yua's safety.

"Your father is zoning out again!" Yua shout loudly so he could hear it, he smiled and stood up, walking towards them before sweeping her off her feet and carried her in a bridal style, She quickly hold yukio tight. Three of them were having the best days of their life. And yua was grateful enough to experience a family she will never have.

She didn't knew the three of them had fallen asleep, she looked at the father and the child. Seeing both smiled on their faces.

(Another character😃 y'all we are really close! I'm going to write daddy GOJO😘😚😘😙😙😚 finally ugh- Oh shit I forgot this is a sukuna fanfic my bad- I just watched the new episode of jjk 2 and I nearly jump off my bedroom window seeing my fiance Nanami die😭 and the way yuji's voice cracked when he said his name- *Emotional screaming* I based Misato and Yukio from Nanami and yuji- why? Because Nanami did wanted to get married but he can't because he is now 😭😭😭 I read the manga but it still hurts)