Chapter 22

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚠𝚘

After.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

1000 years had passed, yua had abandoned the world of sorcerer, she now live a normal life with her so called brother, Jin. Whom dearly loved his adopted sister, though sadly, the man died of unknown reason. This left yua broken, she flew to America and left Japan. There she started a new life. But it won't be so long as she's going to face her greatest fear.

-

She walk inside the hospital, with flowers in her hands, wearing a tight black outfit, her long hair bouncing every so often. She finally reach the room she was looking for. She open the door, walking inside. Taking off her sunglass.

"Hi" She wave to the old man who's laying on the bed, a boy next to him, also having a flower on his hands, the boy look at her confused, then look back at the old man.

"Oh. Right, Yuji this is your aunt, Yua." She wave to the boy, she place the flower down and look at the old man. "How are you?" She asked, in a more gentle tone. "I'm fine." The old man said, with a sigh, he knew he wasn't fine but for the sake of his grandkid and his daughter, he would lie.

Yuji just continued looking at the girl who's talking to his grandfather, somehow. The demon inside him went silent the moment she open the door. It was unusual for Yuji, since sukuna always have some dirty comments ready to tell Yuji.

*Beep.* *beep*

The machine stop, she look at it seeing the old man not breathing, taken by the God above, she sigh, she knew the old man won't let her cry, she just can't.

__

"How are you holding up?.." She walk towards Yuji who's packing his grandfather's stuff, a small tear fall down his cheeks, seeing this- yua's heart soften, she smiled at him. "don't cry or else that old man will give you nightmares" she chuckle, Yuji didn't say anything, he just nod with a smile on his face.

___

Yua look at the man with white hair, weird blindfold and incredibly tall, smirking down at her. "You didn't told me you have a girlfriend Yuji" The man chuckle, Patting yuji's hair, the kid shake his head. "Oh- uh- she's not my girlfriend, she's my aunt" the man stop giggling, looking at her with curiosity.

"You look fairly young to be an aunt" She doesn't know if she should take that as a compliment or an insult, the man gives off vibes for her, she rolled her eyes looking at Yuji. "You sure you want me to leave you alone with this..whatever you are- are you sure yuji?" She look at Yuji seriously, hearing this the man pout, clearly not enjoy hearing her words.

"I'm fine yua-san..gojo-sensei won't do anything to me" He smiled, that seem to make yua leave, she open the door and walk outside, closing it again. She lean on the metal door, trying to hear what they were talking about..

She can't hear anything, normally she would hear something easily, but somehow, she can't even if she tried. Moments after, there was a huge silent..

Did that man..

She open the door looking at both of them, Yuji coughing, the man who's gojo, smirking down at Yuji, she found the man highly suspicious. How she wish to slap that smirking off.

But there's one more thing. She felt him.

She heard that sukuna's soul was divided into 20, thinking about it. She guess it's his finger since he has four arms, or else it would be his toes, just the thought of it make her gag.

"...." Both of them were looking at each other intensely, she was going to figure if her guts were telling the truth.. Sukuna might be alive again.

She hadn't heard of sukuna in 1000 years, nor did she want to. She wanted to stay out of his presence, every time she's next to him, there would either be war, or people dying.

She was so used to death, generations after generations, family to family, she watch all of them died, she was numb to all of the death that's been going around her, she walk away sometimes, if she didn't, everyone around her would die.

____

"Aunt?" Yuji called, he was momentarily living with yua, which she was happy to have someone in her big ass mansion. "Yes dear?" She smiled, looking to make eye contact with her niece. "I'm..im grateful that you let me live at your house.. But uhm, I kinda have to move- not that I don't like your company!- it's just I have schools- and it has dorms so I'll be living there.." Yuji was clearly nervous, he don't know much about yua anything other than she was his aunt

"Oh" there was a moment of silence before she spoke. "That's fine" she smiled, Patting his shoulder, although she was sad Yuji will be moving away, she won't control the kid, if he wants to move away then it's fine with her.

She will definitely do anything in her power to give him a best life.

"T-thank you!- i- I promise I'll call you every day!" His smile was enough to make her not sad at all, looking at the kid in front of her was..she couldn't describe what it is, but it was as if his smile brighten her mood.

"Where is your new school?" She asked looking at him, he went silent for a good moment before speaking out.

"Uhmm..uh-.. It's hard to explain..its on a mountain- just.." He new he had to tell her somehow, she was his new guardian after all. Yua stopped what she was doing, she stood up from the couch and look at him, there was something in her mind that's been bugging her ever since Yuji and that weird white man talk..

There's only one school she knew that's on a mountain..

_____

She quickly walk inside the school, looking everywhere, that's when she spotted Yuji and the weird man, she already guess he was a sorcerer, and she was right. They were talking, she let her presence be known so that they will notice her, the man look at yua..

"Your aunt is here.." The man said, Yuji- being confused look towards yua who's walking towards them. "Beautiful school you have here. Fresh air" she look at Yuji, who's embarrassed for not telling the truth, he thought- she might be worried.

"Explain."

(Y'all I'm sick today so sorry for this shitty chapter, I just can't think straight lmao-)

-Love sukuna's toy.