The Drive

The Drive

"Where are we going?" I said

"Well I am constantly on the move so everywhere I go I try to find special places, where I can go to be alone so I've got a place I wanna show you. Before we go to that special place I wanna take to my place for pizza. I prefer staying indoors rather than outdoors." Suga said

"I can't wait." I said excited.

The Drive wasn't too long and the sky was a mix of beautiful pink and orange hues, my favorite time of the day. We finally reached his apartment which was on the 14th floor up.

When we reached his door he pulled out a green and black card with the door number on it and put it inside the card reader to unlock the door.

"Naui hōm ~ida dangsin-ui hōm." Suga said opening the door.

"wae gomawo." I said back.

His eyes widened in utter shocked when I spoke Korean. I took several classes of Korean and even did free reads in Korean.
I've always wanted to travel and decided Korea was going to be the first place I visited seeing as bts is my favorite band as well.

"You know Korean?" Suga asked me, his smile now forming into a smirk.

"Ya I'm fluent in Korean." I responded

"I'm surprised, not a lot of people want to learn a language like Korean. They would rather learn Spanish or French." Suga said.

"Well I wanted to learn Korean not only because it was useful for me seeing as I want to visit Korea on my way to exploring the world but also because I didn't want to do what everyone else was doing." I replied now sitting on his blue sofa.

(Imagine this but with a sunset instead)

"Hey I'm going to go into the other room and call to order some pizza, any preferences?" Suga asked, grabbing the phone.

"Um all meat but with onions instead of sausage." I said.

He nodded and headed to one of the rooms to order. I pulled my phone out of my pocket only to be met with a million and one worried questions from my best friend kai and my cousin Mina.

Start of text speech
Kai, Cousin Mina.

Me: Hey guys stop worring I'm at study group with some new friends. I'll be home in an hour or 2. Love you guys 💜

Kai: oh thank God. I was worried. I started to panick. It's been like an hour.

Mina: Next time text me so kai isn't freaking out so much and having me worried that you've been abducted or something lol. Hope your having a good time.

Me: I am thank you, now stop worrying.

End of text speech

Just as I turned my phone off suga had come in and sat down next to me and put his arm around my shoulder on the back of the couch. He stared intently at me, his brown eyes piercing mine.

"The pizza will be here in 20 minutes, what would you like to do until then?" He asked still in the same position only this time he was closer and smirking.

His voice almost startling me.

"I-i um, it's up to you." I said nervously.

He was so close to me.

"Well we could watch TV or ..." he said in a low voice. Looking down at my lips.

"Uh ya sure if you l-like." I said fast paced and nervous.