After

I just wanna give the credit of this whole paragraph to a very important person, Piper herself, go follow Piperwalker8.

Start of chapter

Once I'm inside, I turn to walk to my room when I see Mina sitting on the couch with a mug in hand.

"Hey, you didn't have to wait for me, sis

"Hey, you didn't have to wait for me, sis." I greeted as she looked up to meet my gaze, a look of relief taking over her facial features.

I walk further into the room and set my bag on a nearby chair before turning back to her. "I'm sorry, the study group took so long. I didn't mean for it too" I said apologetically, giving her a tired smile.

"I know you weren't at a study group, but don't worry, I'm not mad. I called the school and asked if you were there, and they said you left and went in the direction of the library a few blocks from there. Why didn't you just tell me you were going to the library, Piper?" Mina explained calmly. "For all I could have known, you could have been kidnapped." She states, worry consuming her features once more.

Smiling at her, I begin to explain, "I went to the library to meet someone. He is in my band class, and I just couldn't resist his offer." Smiling, I sit down next to her. "I truly didn't mean to worry you, Mina." I say, placing my hand on her arm. I giggle as she blows a piece of her long brown hair out of her eyes.

"I know you didn't, but you still could have told me the truth instead of lying about it, Piper." She states, giving me a stern look. "But it's in the past, and I hope you have learned from your mistakes. There's a plate in the microwave for you." She finishes her lecture and gives me a reassuring smile.

"I ate while I was gone, but thank you." I respond honestly. I watch as she gets up from where she is sitting and turns to face me.

"Alright, well, I'm gonna go to bed, sis. Good night. I love you!" She says before walking to her room, leaving me to take off my shoes before I head to my room.

Once in my room, I sit in front of my body mirror and start to wipe off my makeup and take out my hair. Humming softly, I start to think about my adventure with Suga. A smile forming on my face from the thoughts of him.

I finish taking out my hair and gather my clothes to shower. After my shower, I get into bed and quickly fall asleep, dreaming of Suga.