The Relization

It's been such a great experience since college started nearly six weeks ago! I've become really close with Suga, and we've been hanging out almost every day. Although, we haven't been able to spend as much time together lately because they have concerts coming up and need to focus on practicing and attending pre-shows. On the other hand, Mina and I have been quite busy, so we haven't had much time to catch up. She's always out in the morning now, but I appreciate that she leaves breakfast on the table for me.

It's already mid-September and the weather is getting colder with each passing day. The leaves are starting to change color, creating a beautiful autumn scenery. Today, I'm loving the perfect temperature for wearing my white sweater with black ripped jeans. I even added a cute belt, although I don't really need it, I just think it completes the look!

After I got dressed and put on some light makeup I headed out of the bathroom to meet a giddy kai

After I got dressed and put on some light makeup I headed out of the bathroom to meet a giddy kai. It was Saturday and I was surprised to see her up this early.

"Hey Kai, what's up and why are you staring at me with that creep-ass smile?" I asked as she was jumping up and down.

"Mina is finally here for breakfast and I think she might have a date or something!" Kai said in a whisper yell.

I looked at her weirdly "What do you mean?" I asked.

"Just go look for yourself." Kai said shoving me into the living room.

I walked in to see Mina sitting at the dining table wearing a red dress paired with a leather jacket and boots. Mina isn't one for wearing dresses unless it's going clubbing and then she puts on something very skimpy but this was casual date kind of clothing.

"Holy fuck Mina! Who's the lucky guy to get you to pull this off?" I asked

"That's actually what I wanted to talk to you about. Is that okay?" Mina asked looking worried.

"yeah, is everything alright?" I asked, sitting down. Mina has never really acted like this before.

"Yeah, I would like to provide an explanation. Firstly, I know that you are upset with me for snooping on you, but there is more to the situation than meets the eye. When I first moved into the apartment, I coincidentally met your teacher, Mr. Stan, and we formed a connection. Since then, we have been communicating and spending time together. However, I purposely did not introduce him to you because I wanted to prioritize my attention solely on you and not involve someone else. After discovering that he was teaching you, I inquired about your progress in class, and he happened to mention something about you and Min Yoongi. I apologize for not sharing this information with you earlier, but I wanted to avoid causing any disturbance, particularly in light of what your mother has done to you." Mina explained.