chapter 3

I don't know why but I feel weird time I remembered him
but my heart would always skip a beat whenever i recall his full of hatred face.

I'm starting to regret ever agreeing with that bastard lawyer but I couldn't turn back the time now. all I could do is prepare myself if kimhan ever decided to sue me or hurt or worst kill me. I couldn't blame him if he'd do that to me, he had done nothing to me yet I ruined their relationship.

I spend my time crying over all the thing that happened to me and locked myself in my room. I barely eat nor sleep. I decide to punish myself.

the next day I woke up, I'm in a small unfamiliar dark room . I'm sure this room isn't one of spare room of my house.

I started to panic when I felt my hand restricted by shackles chained on the bed's headboard I looked around to see that the dark small room has no window and the bed near the wall is the only furniture. the door is closed and I'm sure it is locked outside.

who would do this to me? could it be that he peng is planning something again? but he said he wouldn't bother me anymore. what ish e planning to do now? I thought as fear runs through my body.

I gasped as the doorknob turned Slowly alerting me. I readied myself even it's hopeless in condition.

the door slammed open and my eyes widened, at the man I wanted yet do not want to see at the same time revealed himself.

"so you're finally awake huh, "he commented darkly as he leaned on the door frame. his face is void any emotion that sent shiver to my spine so he took me to have his revenge on me. I clenched my fist in fright.

he could beat me to pulp, torture me until I screamrd my own death wish or worst kill me slowly yet painfully. but this what u deserve, right? I ruined his relationship with the wonderful woman. my heart clenched for an unknown reason at the thought of the woman he cherishes.

I was deep in my thought when he walks toward me and gripped my hair painfully making me look into his infuriated face.

"you fucking faggot ruined my life! i'll make sure every minute you left in this world would be your worst nightmare. "

he said as he slapped me really hard which makes my sight blurry. this is the first time someone hurt me physically and terrifies me. I let tears fall down on my bruised face.

he tightened his grip on my hair as he forced me to face him. "I'm not doing anything yet you're already crying? "he asked sarcastically. "
I sobbed., trying to stop the tears, "I- I'm s-so sssorry...! I managed to muster.

he slapped me again and I winched in pain.

"sorry? do you know what yoo've done to me? " he yelled angrily then slapped me for the third time before pushing me away from him causing me to hit the wall painfully by the head of the bed.

"my fiance breaks it off with me and refused to see me, then you're sorry?!" he climbed in the bed , I could smell the Alcohol over him I gasped when he punched me in the stomach, but I have no time to cough when he send me blow after blow.

"I will make sure your life will be miserable," he said as he move away from me breathing hard then walk to turn of the light and left ther room.

I was motionless. my body is aching all over that I couldn't bring myself to cry anymore. hours passed before I moved my sore bruised body to lay properly on the bed. I breathe deeply and sighed convincing myself that this is just the beginning of my life in hell.

[Porschay p. o. v. ]

day passed by without my notice. he would go to me every day in drunk state just to beat me, making me his personal punching bag. I'm grateful when he would have dragged to the comfort room every other day and bring me food every three day.

I learned how to hold back my tears back every time he hit me. thinking that it is just his way re-leaving his strees and this is the only . I way to appease myself from what I've done to him I taught myself to get used to it and hide my emotions.

I may be a masochist because every time he went to me just to beat me, I couldn't make my heart stop from growing the love that is not supposed to be there,. yes though he hurt me every day a d do it for the rest of my life, I don't care because I love him. I may be insane to feel affection to someone who hurt me.

after a few days, I was surprised when the beating were lessened and he would feed me every day.