chapter 5

yes, he is the one I love but I don't want him to take me by force or out of hatred. hah, who l'm I kidding he will never be gentle, never be sweet nor loving like he said I'm a fag and he is straight and he is just doing this to punish me. I'm an abomination like he said.
"fuck! I prefer you crying out loud, why the sudden silence huh?"he grabbed my face forcing me to look at him. I didn't notice that I 've been light-headed in my trail of thought ceasing my tears.
tears started to pour again as I look back on his handsome face. his dark brown eyes that are burning with hatred, his jaws were clenched tightly through gritted teeth. and his pursed lips that i dreamt to touch mine.
oh, god, how I wish this is a different situation.
" what the fuck are you staring at?"he asked angrily.
"don't worry I'll make you scream in pain that even in hell you won't be able to forget me, " he moves away kneeling over my hips as he grabbed my legs and spread it forcefully. I winched at the pain through my legs. he siutuated himself between my legs. my face reddened as I was completely exposed to his eyes.
all my scars and scars made by him were invisible now. I've never been ashamed of my body before but now that it is completely tattered making I feel ugly.
he looked down on me with his piercing cold eyes. i tugged at the tie but it won't budge. he's going to do it. oh god, I cried harder.
"p-please... do-don't d-d-do i-it... pl-please... I'm beg-ginng yo-ou... "i struggled harder which earned me another slap.
he laughed cruelly, "that's it beg! plead more! "he changed as he pulled down his zipper. "scream! cry! "
I gasped as my eyes widened when I saw him pull out he's member, and oh my god! i'll surely die when that thing entered me. I panicked and tried to close my legs but he between my legs prevent it.
no! he'll tell me apart for sure!
"I see that you like it, "he said indicating his member as he move closer to my butt as he lifts my hips apart. " I'll make sure to give you one hell of pain he said as he slams his member inside of me without a warning,making me scream louder than I've ever done before.
"ahhhggg!"he thrust in and out of me forcefully, not giving me a chance to adjust.
"fuck!"he curse as he moves faster. damn so tight!"
the pain is making me want consider suicide I tugged on the tie making wrist bleed, I screamed for him to stop but he never did.

"I-im s-s-soor-ry... P-ple-aase s-stooop! Please! Please! I-it hurts!

"Oh my god, it h-hurts!" I screamed and screamed but my scream makes him do more. "Please stop!