chapter 6

"Fuck you! I want to hear you scream in pain! Damn it, beg to me more! " he said as he thrust deeper and faster making me scream louder as tears fall down nonstop.

I could feel my inside were badly wounded and that blood is flowing down on the bed. I shut my eyes tightly feeling his nail dig in my thigh as he hold me in place. I bit my lips until it bleeds as the searing pain got more intense.

He groaned while trusting hard despise the pain, I could still feel his member growing bigger  inside me.

"God... " I can't breathe. "Please... S-stooop... Huuurts... No Moore... " I scream as he thrust one last time  groaningand releasing inside my already bleeding hole.

"Fuck! " he cursed 'breathing hard letting his body fallabove me. Minute later., he fell asleep while my shocked self remained shakingas tears never ceased to fall my whole body is aching and I couldn't move.

Suddenly the door widely open forcefully I heard the unfamiliar voice oh god... Quick call the doctor faster! My eyes blurred to see who's them and my mind went blank.

(Kimhan's p.o.v.)

There's a pounding pain in my head. I groaned as the heat of the morning sun hit my face through the open window as it's curtain flips wildly with the the wind. I opened my eyes slowly as I sat on the bed massaging my temple.

"You're finally awake! " I gaspbwheni heard the voice beside me it's my brother kinn theerapankul.

He forcedly grabs my collar and suddenly I feel pain with my face because of hard slap by him.

"Are you out of mind kim?! Are you planning to kill porschay?! He glared at me this is the first time he hit me and I don't know what happened

" he lost too much blood because of you... You rape him! " my eyes widened as the memories of what happened last night added to my aching head. I blankly stared at him.

"I will let him go after he recovered" he finally let go of me and walk outdoor.

"Damn, " I cursed in disgust. What the fuck am I thinking? Why the hell did I fuck himi groaned I  annoyance as I climbed of the bed.

Who could blame me for beating him and well.