chapter 9

"I-im P-p-preg-preg-nnnant" he almost screamed crying.

I think I'm hearing things,come again? "

"I-i'm ppreg-"

"What the hell?! "Is he crazy? are you kidding me? How the fuck is that possible? I yelled in annoyance and confusion,

" i-i'm n-not lying... "He defended as his eyes saddened between sobbing " I-i've already told y-you s-so please, y-you c-can leave now... I-it doesn't matter i-if you d-don't believe me... "He stands up slowly wiping his tears off his flustered cheeks.

What the fuck?! He's gone insane. He's a man a male, how the hell does he expect me to buy his lies? "You're lying! Now tell me the truth! " I glared at him as grabbed his arms tightly.

He winced in pain but I don't care. How dare he like to me like an insane person?

"L-let me g-go, " he struggled in my grip. I told y-you it's t-the truth! "

My temper snapped in annoyance. He still insists on his lies and keeps on struggling.

In on swift, I pushed him hard on the sofa. Stop your insane reasoning! You're crazy fag! Not because you stomach is big means you're pregnant! You're a man! Your a hea-" I stopped as I saw him struggling to breathe. His eyes we're shut close while clutching his stomach.

A-aaahh- he scream in pain

What the fuck is wrong with you? I asked in confusion as I stood in front of him watching.

"Ki-ki-m my heart skipped as he call my name breathlessly. Cracking his eyes open as his brows furrowed in pain.

Not knowing what to do I walk towards him! " i-it... It h-hurts... H-help m-meee ple-please... "He clutched tightly in my front shirt as he looked up at me as fat tears rolled down his eyes.

I looked down on his stomach.  There's a blood and what seems like water on his pants "what the fuck? ! "

He gasped again, "aaah... H-hos-pi-tal... A-argh... Hurts... Please... "

I instantly panicked. I didn't know what to do so I scooped him up in my arms and run out of his apartment. I sat him in the backseat as I run to the driver's seat I looked back at him, as I started the engine. He's holding his stomach tightly. His breath labored. And his face in pain fuck my backseat is wet with he's blood . But in this situation. I couldn't let myself complain when I heard him talk, not to me but to his swollen stomach.

"B-baby... D-do-dont c-come out yet... P-please ... Aaah... He hissed in pain again. " a-always r-remember that i-i-love-y-you... "

(Kimhan's p.o.v.)

I almost made my car fly just to make it to the hospital. The doctor and nurse crowed with shocked so I have to threaten them to work.

They didn't let me in the operating room so I have to wait outside.

Fuck! I feel like crap! I shouldn't have looked for him! I might be insane as well because I'm damn nervous system and scared. What the hell is wrong with me?

I still can't believe that he's pregnant yet here. He's risking he's fuckin'life-giving birth!

I walked back and forth I  anticipation;the operation is taking so long that's its been taking five hours. I almost run to the doctor when she came out to the door.

Is he alright? "I asked instantly.

She smiled softly though she seems sad, I'm sorry he made it but he is now in coma. His body is not developed for baring a baby and the baby is born early that expected that is why we do a ceseresn section to him. "My heart clenchedfor an unknown reason and it seems so hard to breathe. But I brushed it off.

" you must be the father , "my heart skipped and I was speechless, father? Me? I didn't see that coming but I composed myself and refused to react.

" you have a cute baby boy, "she continued. " he's so wonderful even though we almost fail to save them both. His heart is too weak so you have to be extra careful with him. It is because porschay body is weak as well, that must be affect of the abuse that his body couldn't provide enough for the baby, " I cringed as she said it with a saddest glint in her eyes. "You must take care of porschay too, he almost didn't make it he stopped breathing plenty of time in the middle of the operation. "My heart clenched but remain silent. "You know -I have been his doctor since he discovered his pregnancy. We're both shocked at the news and I was afraid that he even considered abortion... "What being a gay is already a sin but abortion not only a sin but a crime! How dare he?!