chapter 8

He rarely went out of his rundown apartment and what infuriates me more is there is a man who visits him almost every day bringing him supplies. I gritted my teeth;I won't let him live a happy life especially with another man. Fuck! What the hell 'am I thinking? I should go to him now so I would not think  weird thing anymore.

I grabbed my car keys as I headed to the elevator. Ignoring the greetings of my employees, I walked out of the building fast.

It's been a long drive 'til I reached his apartment.i parked a few meters away from his apartment. I pressed the bridge of my nose as I looked over his place in dislike. How could he live in this kind of place? It is too old and dirty.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I saw a car of my brother stopped by his doorstep. Damn it why my brother is here? What is he doing here?

I'm running out of patience as it took three fucking hours before he leaves. Thankfully the door opened again as he walked out to his car and left. I clenched my hands as I waited for my brother to leave.

I've waited five minutes more before I decided to walk out of my car and knocked on his door. I can't wait to see his terrified look when he sees me.

I heard slow footstep walking towards the door. "Brother kinn? What have you forgo-"he said on the other side of the door. My heart starts to beat faster as my anger took over me. Why the hell he call my brother as his brother? The door opened slowly  "-tten? !

I heard him gasped. I smirked as I watch his facial expression change from shock, paled and then terrified look.

"Found 'ya, little bunny," I said coldly.

Ki---ki-kimhan? ! He breathed. "H-how... "He asked moving step forward.  He turned his back to me as I heard his breathing hard and fast.

I grabbed his shoulder before he could move away. " going somewhere?! "I asked irritated, I hate it when people turn their back on me while we talk.

"P-please! W-w-what else d-do you need from m-me? " I could feel his body tremble in fear . That's it! Fear me more.

"Yo-you probably h-have a w-wife now. S-she must be w-worried... "He stuttered. Damn! Is he insulting me? I spin him around to face me as I hold his arms firmly.

"What the hell are you saying? ! "I roared. Tears started to swell in his eyes shit, why 'am getting affected by his tears.

I mentally shook my head and averted my gaze to his body when my eyes landed on something strange. Does his stomach grow or he's just fat ? But it is only his stomach bigger. I laughed mentally;he looks like a pregnant woman. Curiously hits me.

I looked back on his eyes. His body started to shake and his breathing hitched.  I tightened my grip on his arms. He is avoiding my eyes as he sobs and sniffs louder, tears started roll down his flustered face.

"What's that? " I asked praying him. to tell the truth, or else.

"I-i-i j-just ate a-a lot and g-got fat... " I know he's lying.

"Cut the bullshit"I growled.losing my patience. I noticed that we're still standing at the doorway so I dragged him inside.

I snort as I look around his small apartment. Everything I see is old and rusty. There are only two doors, the small is look like a comfort-bathroom and the other must be the bedroom. The small living room that fits only two person this place is too small and only to live.

I gritted my teeth as I push him to the sofa. He winched as he bounces on it hugging his stomach protectively weird.

I stood in front of him in annoyance;it is surprise that I haven't hit him yet after the entire stunt he pulled.

"Talk, "I warned dangerously. I'm running out of patience.

"No! " he blurts out but after realizing his mistake he clasped his hand over his mouth then look up to me in fright. "S-sorry, i-im-mean... I-i cant... I-it just no-nothing... " he stuttered.

"Damn it! If that," I pointed. "... Is nothing, why the hell your scared of telling me? " I smirked as I added  "don't tell me your pregnant?"

He stiffened as he looks down on his abnormally huge stomach. I narrowed my eyes "your going to talk or i'll beat you? You choose ! "I demanded his silence is really getting on my nerves. I clenched my fist,

Seeing that, he panicked, " a-alright... I-i-i'talk... P-please... D-don't hurt me... "

I waited as he took a shaky deep breath, p-please... I-if I  tell y-you t-the tr-truth promise m-me... He sobs then sniffed. "... That y-you won't t-tell a-anyone... "

"Cut the crap and just say it! "I ordered impatiently.

"I-i-i'm... I'm... He mumbled.

" fuck, "I yelled. " say it louder.