extra- brother's part two

[Porsche P.O.V]

After our parents left us at a cruel accident where both of them died, I and my brother chay left at our relatives. Our Aunt's side of my father keeps us. He is married with a son. At first, they are giving us a beautiful life with them like a true family but when I graduate from high school we start seeing their true colors. There true intention for keeping us. They used us only for them to be able to get my father's wealth.

I found their true intension by accidentally hearing their conversation one day after I came back from school. Because they are using my father's money for gambling and luxury, they frequently arguing and it's starting to consume. I am in the right age to sue both of them. But then It's not easy to put them in jail like that. The process is long and I need money to pay the lawyer who will handle our case. Some of our relatives don't support us either they don't even believe us. And that's the start of our calvary in their hands. They abuse us every day. Her husband beat us, they don't give us food and lock up in one of the small darkrooms in the basement. We stop attending school because they don't let us. We endure their mistreatment for us to be able to live.

And then one day their crazy bastard son drunk, he separates chay to me. He threatened me that he will kill chay if I will disobey his orders. I am afraid of what he might do to my brother and my instinct doesn't betray me. After a few days they back chay, he is in a horrible condition. He had a fever and cover of the bruiser in his whole body. I'm in furry of anger this bastard beat chay, I will kill him. But chay stops me, he is afraid of me putting at the jail because

At his young age, he endured all of this until one day we scaped in their claws. We hide for four years until I graduated from college and chay to his High School. We came back to sue them and put them in jail. All assets, company, and money of my father back to us again. We are the right and privilege to have it. And this He Ping lawyer of my father helps us in process. I'm thankful to him, he does a lot of effort to retrieve what we suppose to have and I trust him a lot.

After settling all matters in order, I am busy all day to manage my father's company. Chay decided to take a break and have a long vacation. He said he will visit his friend's house in other cities. I give him his freedom to breathe and relax. For what we had come through and bad experience these last few years. He deserved it. Because of my busy schedule, I can't call him often but we exchange a text message to know what he is doing.

But then lately, chay's didn't replay to my text message anymore. What is wrong with him? We didn't have a fight with each other to ignore me like this. Don't tell me he is hurt somewhere and nobody helps him? My instinct worked up again. I decided to visit him at the address he gave to me where he stays but the owner of the apartment said there's no porschay living there. I began to panic. I tried to call many times of his phone number but it's always forwarded to the voice mail.

Because of how worry I am, I tracked down his number. But the result surprised me. I immediately came back to the office and have a nice talk about this bastard. He Peng had a meeting with the company board when I

entered the conference hall and grab his damn collar giving him one strong straight punch in his face. Oozing blood at his nose he looked confused at me. "Where is my brother!" this idiot, he had chay's phone and the fucking whole time he is the one replying to me and I am idiot enough to fall his show. I had already investigated this bastard for secretly stelling money and transaction from my company. I already warn him and give him a chance but this fucking shit wants my company to his. He manipulates me and chay to gain our trust. This traitor I will kill him.

"... I will tell you, but in one condition." Huh? Does he even demand a condition? How amusing. But there is no choice, I need to know where chay is. "Talk!" he is trembling in fear at my fierce voice. "... let me go after telling you where he is." Oh, this coward knows me well. "Speak!" after telling me where is chay. I rush to the address that he gives. I confined him first before I will let him go. Who knows if he is lying? After confirming that he said is true, I will free him.