chapter 11

"You know- you shouldn't cry a lot. Look, you don't have to be worried. Your mother is just sleeping and he'll wake up soon, " i said to him as if he could understand me. And to my utter surprise and amazement, he smiled at me, and damn it! He's so cute when he smiles like that.

 I looked at him intensely; I touched his right cheek with my forefinger. "Will you smile for me again, baby? " I asked softly. Instead, he laughed at me making some cute gurgling sounds. Shit! I don't want to think about it anymore!  Right,  we'll have DNA a test to answer all my questions. 

He's really adorable, who could deny him? Hell, if he's mine, I will have him at all cost! 

His eyes started to droop. For the first time since I was a child, I smiled a real smile. He slowly closed his eyes. I stared at him for a few minutes more before I went to the crib near the bed. I instinctively plant a soft kiss on his forehead as I laid him down. 

I smiled to myself as I watched him sleep innocently. Maybe having him is not bad at all. But what if he's not mine? I started to doubt. What would I do? 

I'm very new to this overwhelming feelings but I definitely like it. Also thought hard about how I would treat porschay. I promised to myself not to hurt him again, not just because I'm afraid that he'll run away again and bring his son with him thought I can always find them but, I'd rather see him happy by my side, so I'll do my best to make him forgive me. 

Days later the DNA test has released and fuck, I'm crazy happy. Yes he is mine I am really hi's father. I'm blessed to have this little angel. 

Weeks have passed and porschay hasn't awake still. I'm starting to worried, the doctor's said he is doing well and keep recovery but why he isn't waking up? 

This time I didn't have to wait more because after two days porschay finally opened his eyes. 

I just finished feeding nathan and laid him in the crib asleep, yes I already give the baby's name nathan this suit him well, 

When I heard a moan, I turned to porschay and my heart started to pound as I sat on his side of bed. 

He slowly looked around the room when his gaze landed on me. His eyes widened and started to squirm away from me, but I grabbed his shoulder. 

He started to panic"ki-kim ha-ha-han...? He said in a hoarse voice. 

I smiled softly that I even I was surprise that I did it. Calm down, I'm not going to hurt you, "I said sincerely. He stopped squirming but remains cautious. I couldn't blame for being afraid of me;I done nothing but hurt him before. 

"I'm glad you finally woke up. "I'm trembling said that to him. 

He looked at me confused, w-what d-do y-you mean... ? He asked but he gasped as if he just realizing something.  He looked down on his stomach and removed the blanket covering him. 

He gasped again as his eyes started to water. W-whe-where i-is my b-baby? ! " he cried touching his belly.  He looked at me again, no! Where is he? ! "He screamed at me hysterically. 

My heart sunk at the scene, " calm down porschay, " I said as I reached his face to wipe the tears away. He flinched but didn't move. He's alright he's over there, "I said turning my head to the crib near his bed as he follow my gaze. " do you want to see him? " I asked holding his hand then squeezing it. 

He stared at my hand then nodded eagerly. Fuck why he has to be damn cute eyes. I let go of his hand then walked to the crib and pick nathan gently in my arms. 

I walked slowly towards porschay. His eyes staring at our son in awe. Tears started to fall again from his eyes. 

"I-is he-"he runs his forefinger over nathan chubby cheeks as I sat beside him. 

"Would you hold him? " I asked softly.  He stared at me as fears run though his face. 

"Wh-what i-if-"

"Don't worry he won't fall, " I reassured wiping his tears with my free hand.  I extend nathan to him as he reached his shaking hands to him. 

Damn, I've gone softly, but fuck who cares? 

"T-thank y-you... "He whispered. I stared at him as he pets Nathan's hair. 

" tsk! you know this is kinda' awkward... " he started to sob again

I sighed;this topic is really sensitive to us. I put myhands on his shoulder it's alright now, porschay.