Chapter 4

Heyyyy guys, I'm soooooo sorry for the late chapter, but I didn't felt so well and needed to rest...
I hope you understand, but as an excuse, have an cookie 🍪
And by the way, who's this on the picture?
—————————Autor end———————-
/Dr. Julien's POV:/

After a few minutes, I managed to calm the girl down, but the boy, I really didn't know what was going on in his head.
He sat up in the hospital bed, and stared out of the window. „So, what's your name?" I asked I was shocked at the answer, "Nya Smith." 'Smith' I thought, but does that mean the boy in front of me was Kai Smith? „Nya Smith? Like in Ray and Maya Smith?" "Yeah, Ray and Maya were my parents," Nya explained a bit puzzled.

"You knew them?" a weak voice asked. I turned to realize it was the boy who spoke. He kept looking at the window.
"Did you know my parents?" he asked again. "Yes, of course. They once saved my son. Without them, he would be dead." Now Kai looked over his shoulder, his eyes showing sadness. They looked like the eyes of someone who's been through a lot. But the rest of him, just somehow, looked emotionless.

Nya looked confused. "How do you mean, they saved him?" Kai ignored Her question, "So this boy was your son?" I nodded in response. Kai fully turned towards me, and Nya looked at both Kai and me with confusion. "Could anyone please explain what you're talking about?" she asked.

/Nya's POV:/

I was just so confused. Kai seemed to know more than me. He looked at me with a small chuckle, which only increased my confusion. I hadn't seen him that amused in years. But it was just one second of him being it. „Our parents were part of a Ninja team before they..." He stopped, tears streaming in his eyes, but he quickly wiped them away. „Before they were taken away. They told me that someday they saved a boy who was being forced to jump off a building because they wanted his father to work for them. They thought, that if his son was gone, he would change sides, again" Kai told me. My eyes widened,they were Ninjas?, I thought, „Again?". I could hear my own voice saying. The doctor looked down in embarrassment. „Sorry, probably shouldn't have asked that." „No, no, it's okay, I'll tell you... Well, I'm not only a doctor, you know, I'm also an inventor. A long time ago, I worked for a villain who called himself "The Poisoner." I built vehicles and other things he needed for his missions for him. He also obtained most of the poison he has now from me." He sighed. „I worked for him until one day when I started working on a new project. It was meant to be a nindroid, something who could fight on our side. But what I discovered was that I had built a robot with the mind of a human... He was learning and had to eat, sleep, and drink like a normal child. My once called „master" told me to reprogram him because a child couldn't fight for him. But I just couldn't do it, so I raised him as my own son. However, I fast realized that it wasn't safe for him to stay with this villain because he still wanted to reprogram him. So, I made the decision to leave him and start a new life with my child. When your parents saved him, they not only saved my son's life, they also saved me from returning evil again. I am truly grateful for this service they did to me."
—————-WOW, I managed to not do a cliffhanger once————

Soooo, how was this chapter?

(I really hope that it was good, because I slept only one hour today, and maybe that limited my creativity a bit)
Anyway, it was a short chapter
Word count: 669
See you hopefully soon in the next chapter, stay safe!
Byee!