Capter 5

Good evening/morning/afternoon whatever...
So, here's the next chapter!
Enjoy!
———————-(Autor end)———————
With Sensei Wu:
/Author's POV:/

"The source of electricity should be right in front of us!" Pixal informed.
"Alright, I'm going to see if I can find something. You stay here and make sure that no one sees the bounty, we don't want any unwanted attention!" came the response from Sensei Wu. „I'll make sure of it sensei!"

The bounty landed on a small hill, and the old man jumped off the board. "Now I only have to follow this tracking thing Pixel gave me and..." the man headed towards a house and looked through a window. In the room behind the window, there was a boy sitting at a desk and reading a book. "...then I should find the first Ninja."

/Sensei Wu's POV:/

At first, I was confused. I had expected something like flickering lights and maybe a couple of little lightning bolts, but the only thing I could see was his hair being slightly electrized. When I touched the window by accident I got a strong shock... „Ouch! It seems like there's more electricity than I thought," I cried out in pain.

Jay's POV:

I was reading my physics book when I suddenly heard a noise from my window. When I looked out, I saw an old man standing in front of my window. "What the...?!" Then this creep just walked away. A few seconds later, I heard a knock at the door. "Should I...open up?" I asked myself. I slowly headed to the door, just to see the same stalker through the peephole. "What do you want?" I asked trough the intercom. ,Shit, that's exactly like in those horror movies where the naive kid just opens the door to a random stranger, and he comes in and... MURDERERS IT!" was the only thing I could think of. „Hello, my name is Sensei Wu, and" I cut him off, saying, "Listen, sir, I'm not interested in getting murdered today. So could you please go back to your stalker friends?" He looked at me in shock, but then burst out in laughter. "I'm sorry to have to disappoint you, but I'm neither a stalker, a murderer nor a creep. I'm a sensei, and hopefully soon, yours!" I looked at him in shock. "The lightning is in you, Jay Walker."

/Sensei WU's POV:/ (again😅)

„How do you know my name?",the future blue ninja asked confused."Because you are the chosen Lightning Ninja. The first Spinjitzu master told me!", I answered with a proud voice. ,Okay, maybe that was a lie. I just read his name on the bell sign...' Now the boy opened the door a little bit, so that we could talk face to face and no longer had to talk through the intercom. "You knew the first Spinjitzu Master?But wait, how can I trust you?". „Yes, he was my father. And to answer your second question, you have to decide if you trust me or not. But if you do, then just meet me at this location tomorrow morning!"

/Autor's POV:/
And with that, he gave Jay a piece of paper with numbers and letters on it. The confused boy looked at it, feeling overwhelmed. He wanted to ask something, but when he looked up, the man was gone. „What? Where?... Just don't question it,Jay! Just don't question it!" he sighed.
„Looks like I actually have to get up tomorrow..."
————————————————————————
I'm sorry I haven't updated yesterday, but I was too tired...
Anyway, how was the chapter?
Word count:603
See ya all!
Byee!