Part 1 | The Concert

"I told you, I don't want to go there.."
Wooyoung letting go of his hands that has been dragged by Yeosang.

"Just watch them on your own!" he said in with such annoyed tone. "Aw, come on, you are my best friend right? Why don't you support your friend's dream! I really want to watch the band for months!" Yeosang whined while he stil cling to Woo's hand.

"Listen, I know that you've been rambling on and on about this guy Jongho since a year ago, and you really want to watch their show. But not for me, I'd rather sleep in my bed right now" Woo rant.

"He's so cool right! He's finally got the big show! And he's not an Idol, it's a band, they got instruments! It's different. And this show will be quite huge, everyone in this town will definitely come"

That's exactly why Wooyoung don't want to go with Yeosang, he hates the crowd, at least now, because he's been feeling off lately. "Besides, aren't this can be an excuse to go get some fresh air of freedom and forget about your never ending fight with your boyfriend?" Yeosang said, raising his eyebrows.

Wooyoung finally silent and considering his recommendation, "Alright, I'll just be there for a couple of songs, and then I will go home." Wooyoung giving in and sigh. "Yay! I'm pretty sure you'll wanna stay longer." Yeosang cheer happily.

____
They went to the concert together by taxi, Yeosang paid for the ride and they go ahead to the ticketing place. They get the tickets and proceed to go inside the area of the concert, it's an open space, almost like a festival, the stage is not so big, but the place is already crowded and loud.

What Yeosang said was right, Wooyoung is completely unaware of himself also feeling a bit excited about the concert, he definitely can feel the exhilarating atmosphere. He never went to any concert before, he thought that it will be tiring since there will be so many people, but unexpectedly the new experience sort of captivating him.

"Hm, it's kinda fun here" Wooyoung slip out with a soft voice but Yeosang still can hear that. "See! I told you it's fun! It has'nt started yet, we have to pick the best spot to get the best view! Come on" Yeosang dragging his best friend to the front, a bit pushing the crowd until they're securing a spot at the very front near the stage.

"Hah! It's good that I am working out lately, we get the top notch view here, we can even see their sweats" Yeosang claims proudly while tapping on his bicep. "I thought we are here to enjoy their music, not seeing their nasty sweats" Wooyoung chuckle.

"And here we are, we've been waiting for! Please make some noise for ATEEZ!!" The MC shouting out loudly, the crowd are cheering hard and really working their throat calling the band. Wooyoung startled a bit, but also excited.

"It's them! Whoah! I can't believe it!" Yeosang gasp and Wooyoung could see Yeosang's eyes was tearing a bit. Wooyoung also feel happy that he see his bestfriend happy, he is not regretting his decision to come here, he's thanking Yeo in his thought.

The band comes out, and the crowd is wildin, there are five members of the band. "On the drum, he's Mingi, that guitarist is Seonghwa, and on the keyboard is Hongjoong. The vocalist is my favorite, his name is Jongho" Yeosang pointing out one member and another, introducing them to Wooyoung who is listening attentively.

"Who is the guy with the bass guitar?" Woo asked. "Huh, maybe he's new.. I don't recognize him" Yeosang said, tilting his head.

"We're introducing one new member of our band, today is his debut stage actually but he's been gaining a lot of popularity lately, I'm sure some of you guys already know him." the guy name Jongho said to the crowd. There are some of the crowd shouting the guy name.