Part 10 | Old friend

"I'm sorry, guys," San expression fell as he shared the story of his father's decision that made him have to quit the audition to his members. He also mentioned his incident with Wooyoung last night. The room fell silent, except for Seonghwa, who was in tears, feeling deeply sad for his younger brother.
"You did your best with us, don't worry about us. Still, it's a shame that you have to stop this soon. But thank you for everything, truly we just want you to be happy." Hongjoong placed his hand on San's shoulder.

San just silently nodded, his eyes red. The other members pats on his back before leaving the room, leaving only Seonghwa behind.

"Why.. San..Why did he do this to you.. the engagement? It's ridiculous." Seonghwa cried, frustrated.

San looked Seonghwa in the eye, trying to calm him down.

"Hey, it's fine, maybe this time he'll finally let me go. After the marriage, I'll get a divorce shortly after that."

"I can't let you.. then I'll also quit." Seonghwa's eyes were flaming in rage.

"What? No, hyung, I can't get in the way of your dream. You have wanted this since forever, please do this for me. Success for me, and once you do, you'll be free, and you can also help me."

Both of them exchanged sad and desperate glances before hugging each other tightly as they both cried.
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry San, I'm not such a good older brother to you.." Seonghwa sobbed on San's shoulder.

"Hyung, quit the self blame, please..It was the best day of my life since I met you. I'm happiest when I'm able to perform with you, someday we will do it together again.."

__________

San threw himself to bed beside Mingi, covering his face with a pillow.

"Then.. What are you gonna do about Wooyoung?" Mingi snapped out a question.

"I don't know," San replied.

"So you just gonna let him hurt? Leaving him just like that huh?" Mingi shifts his gaze to San who's still hiding his face with a pillow.

"Then what can I say to him anyway? He won't listen. I know that for sure."

"Well," Mingi rolled his eyes, "Maybe you can explain to him that last night was a pure accident with a random girl, and you didn't even have sex with her anyway.. You can start with that?" Mingi scoffed.

San grunts, "Bro, that sounds like bullshit excuses. I guess it's better if he hates me. It's not like I can continue the relationship anyway." his expression darkened, to the fact that San can't be with Wooyoung anymore. "Shit." San cursed, and left the room.

"Haha, you would break the world record of breaking innocent people's hearts." Mingi laugh.
_________

The next day, Wooyoung just lay broken-hearted on his bed, it's already the second time this month, having his heart broken. He was cursing and crying all day. He already shared the story with Yunho and Yeosang, who decided to give Wooyoung time on his own as Woo requested.

Wooyoung hates San, so damn much. Wooyoung couldn't contain his hatred, feeling stupid and worthless for falling for him. Wooyoung wouldn't want to see San's face ever again, he wants to forget everything. What he witnessed that night was proof enough, he regretted not listening to Yunho's warnings.

Trying to shake off his emotions, Wooyoung took a refreshing shower, which lifted his mood slightly. Since it was Saturday, he didn't have to go to class. He decided to go grocery shopping, finding cooking is always a great way to relieve stress. He gets on his motorcycle, and leaves.

He took the longest road, feeling the wind against his leather jacket, he smiled a bit. He parked the bike, and entered the supermarket, he took the shopping cart and began to shop.