Part 7 | Hollow

The next day, Wooyoung, Yunho, and Yeosang met up for lunch at the university. Yeosang couldn't contain his excitement as he thanked Wooyoung.

"Hey, Woo, thanks to you, I've gotten close to Jongho, and he even gave me his number," he said.
Yunho had news of his own to share. "Mingi and I are planning to rent a studio this weekend to work on our drumming skills."

Yeosang couldn't hide his delight. "That's incredible! I can't believe we're friends with them. I feel like the luckiest fan to have befriended them before their national debut."

Wooyoung playfully teased, "Boyfriends."
Yunho, taken aback, asked, "What are you talking about?"

"I'm actually dating San.", Wooyoung calmly replied

His friends were surprised. Yeosang exclaimed, "Wait, what? How did that happen?"
Wooyoung explained, "I confessed to him yesterday," all while twirling his spaghetti.

Yeosang tapped Wooyoung on the shoulder happily, saying, "Whoa, congrats, Woo! I'm really happy for you!". Yunho on the other hand, feel a bit concerned about the news, "Just be careful, Woo. Band members aren't known for their commitment. Those guys are walking red flags."

Wooyoung reassured him, "I'll be fine."

After finished their lunch, they headed to their classes. Wooyoung eagerly awaited the end of the school day for his date with San. He couldn't help but smile as he noticed a chat notification from San.

"Hey, I'm trying to decide whether we should go to the cinema or cafe hopping. What do you prefer?" San's message popped up.

Wooyoung : "Anything is fine."

San : "Then it's the cinema! There's a horror movie I want to watch ;)"

Wooyoung : "I don't really like horror stories."

San : "Aww, my baby is scared. It's okay, I'll protect you."

Wooyoung chuckled, finding San's cuteness endearing, and looked forward to seeing him later.

San : "Then I'll see you later; I'll pick you up at uni. I borrowed Hongjoong hyung's car."

________

Meanwhile, Mingi noticed San grinning at his phone. He teased, "I caught you smiling at your phone. Is it a new girlfriend or boyfriend?" San gave Mingi a sidelong glance.

"Better not both; we need to prepare for our next gig. We need to stay focused. We'll be really busy." Seonghwa said, suddenly entered the room overhearing what Mingi said to San.

Mingi asks with excitement, "What gig?"
Seonghwa, placing his hand on San's back, "Yesterday, Hongjoong finally told me that our band has been selected for an audition at the biggest production company. Apparently that's because the CEO was watching our performance on the other day"

Mingi couldn't contain his excitement, smacking Jongho on the back. "Wow! That's incredible!"
Jongho grunted, "Hey, hey, stop it..". "Does this mean we can finally go national?"

"Let's not get too carried away, guys. It's just an audition, and there will likely be over a hundred other bands competing." Hongjoong clapping slowly, tempering the boys excitement.

San, however, remained optimistic. "We'll get it; I'm sure of it," he said, looking at Seonghwa.

_____________________

"San!" Wooyoung rushed down the stairs to meet San, who was waiting in his car. San greeted him with a smile, revealing his dimple. Wooyoung quickly hugged San.

"Take it slow; we have the whole day ahead of us. Ready?" San playfully ruffled Wooyoung's hair as he settled into the front seat. Wooyoung sneakily stole a kiss when San leaned closer to secure Wooyoung's seatbelt, causing San to blush. "You sneaky little one," San teased, pinching Wooyoung's cheek. "Now, off to the cinema," San said, hitting the gas pedal.

Throughout the journey, San held Wooyoung's hand, making Wooyoung feel incredibly flustered and content. They arrived at the cinema, where San bought tickets and popcorn, and Wooyoung cheered with excitement. It was a perfect date, something Wooyoung had longed for after a toxic past relationship. However, for a moment, Wooyoung hesitated.

San noticed and asked, "What's wrong, babe?"
Wooyoung's gaze shifted to San, and he let out a deep sigh. "I don't know. It just feels too good to be true," he confessed. San held Wooyoung's hand and reassured him, "Hey, look at me Woo, you deserve to be happy," as he cupped Wooyoung's face leaning in for a kiss. "Now, let's get inside the theater; the movie isn't waiting for us," San said, encouraging Wooyoung to hold his hand.

Wooyoung was terrified and squeaking at every jump scare. San can't help but chuckled at Wooyoung's reactions, he held his hand tightly. Sometimes, Wooyoung buried his face in San's shoulder, he truly finds Wooyoung so adorable. But there's something aching in his heart, as he know that he doesn't want to lose Wooyoung, he become so attached with the pretty boy.

 But there's something aching in his heart, as he know that he doesn't want to lose Wooyoung, he become so attached with the pretty boy

____

The movie ended, and the audience began to leave the theater. San was taken aback when he spotted familiar figures staring at him. "Wooyoung, wait here," he said before rushing out, leaving Wooyoung confused.

The men standing across the cinema were Seonghwa and Hongjoong.

"What are you doing here? With Wooyoung?" Seonghwa asked, his tone filled with anger and concern. "Are you two dating?" He pressed San eagerly. "Hyung, it's not..." San began, but Seonghwa interrupted him. "You know this won't work, right? You know the reasons well; you can't commit to anyone San, not until we achieve our goal," Seonghwa exclaimed.

San stammered, "I'm not committed." he's looking at Seonghwa's eyes, with his fist clenched "Why can't I have what you have, Hyung? Why can't Dad just not care about me, like he does with you? You can date anyone you like, be happy with Hongjoong Hyung."
He gestured towards Hongjoong, as his eyes slowly reddened.

"It's not up to me," Seonghwa replied weakly. "But it'll be over for you if Dad finds out about Woo. Are you willing to risk it? Another relationship? Aren't you tired of playing around with boys and girls?" Seonghwa raising his voice. San protested, "I'm not playing with him; he's different." San's voice wavered as he added as the silent was tensing up the air.

Hongjoong step to the front as he place his hand on San's shoulder "San I'm sorry, It's my fault to tell Seonghwa about your date. But you know I can't lie to-" San interrupted, "No, Hyung, you're right. I'm sorry.. I'll take care of it myself." San's expression darkened as he walks away, leaving Seonghwa break to tears as Hongjoong tried to comfort him.

____________
sorry if it's short! I'm feeling unwell today 😭 Hope you like the story though! Please vote.. and uh, should I input a lil bit smut? Let me know 😳