Part 2 | Blue Sweater

Wooyoung and Yeosang arrived safely to their dorm, and went to each of their rooms, still can't process what just happened.

"Dude, it was fun and all, uhm.. i'll see you Monday! Yeah! Thank you so much for coming with me to the concert." Yeosang breaks the silence and hugging Wooyoung.

"AND OH! Give me updates about.. you know, SAN" Yeosang give Woo a cheeky look and go straight to his room leaving Woo outside his door, blank face.

Wooyoung rubbed his face with both hands and ruffled his hair, "Argh.. what just happened to me" Wooyoung can feel his cheek hot and red, he is blushing hard. The memories of San's stunning figure still linger on his mind, he kept on remembering the moments and how San ended up asking Woo's number.

"Jung Wooyoung, get it together, you have yourself a boyfriend" Wooyoung reminds himself, trying to get San off his head.

Speaking of boyfriend, he remembers that he hasn't told Jisuk that he went to a concert with Yeosang, it's been four hours already. "Gosh, I'm screwed," Wooyoung sighs, opening his phone. The phone is dead, he didn't even notice.

"Oh no.." Wooyoung rush to the side of his bed, reaching out for the cable and charging his phone. Once the phone turns on, he can see there's 40 messages and 15 missed calls bombarding his notification. The phone immediately rings, Jisuk is calling.

"Where the hell have you been Jung Wooyoung??" Jisuk ask, in a calm but emotionless tone, Wooyoung's heart sank, he knows well, Jisuk is definitely mad at him.

"WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN???" now he's shouting at Wooyoung, Wooyoung starts to tear up. "I.. I'm sorry I didn't tell you that I was going to concert with Yeosang" Wooyoung stuttered, he's scared. "Dammit Jung Wooyoung, what the fuck are you doing? You really never learn any lesson. I'm coming right now to your dorm. Don't even run from me again." Jisuk immediately end the call, leaving Wooyoung unable to say anything.

Wooyoung is scared, he doesn't want to meet Jisuk right now, he knows Jisuk will beat the hell out of him. Last time they fought, Wooyoung had to suffer an abdominal pain for two days because he got punched right in the stomach. He knew how his boyfriend has been abusing him lately, it has been a month since Jisuk started to treat him so badly.

He did not know the reason why Jisuk changed from a good, sweet, and romantic boy, to a punching machine. He is still trying to figure it out.. he doesn't want to break up because he's been with him for 3 years already. He feels like maybe Jisuk has an unresolved problem, or maybe it is his mental health issues. Wooyoung really wants him back to his normal state, to their happy era, he wants to fix him.

"What am I gonna do.." Wooyoung's heart races, he can feel his heart is gonna fall out. He's soon thinking about hiding in Yeosang's room, but he really doesn't want to involve his best friends again. Not today, Yeosang is really in a good mood.

He can't think straight, and suddenly the phone rings once again. Unknown number, Wooyoung accepted the call.

"H-hello?" Wooyoung answering the phone in a soft and slightly trembling voice. "Wooyoungie!!! I know you'll answer me~ Do you remember me? I'm San.." San might be drunk-calling him.

"Mr. San? Are you drunk? What are you doing.. Why are you calling me?" Wooyoung said, he's confused and concerned. "I don't know where I am going.. I think I'm lost. Where is this place?.. ouch!" Wooyoung can hear a loud thud, did San fell? Where is he actually?

"Wooyoung, can you.. come and get me?" San mumbled. Wooyoung becomes even more concerned and decides that he must go and pick San up, he don't want to face his angry boyfriend anyway. Helping a drunk "friend" is a great excuse to escape right?.