Episode 1

A girl dressed warmly in a long blazer was wandering around the streets of seoul. She was new to this city as she came here alone to pursue her higher studies.

She was standing on the roadside where a car was parked. She was waiting for a taxi while playfully swinging her suitcase in the air but suddenly her suitcase hit the parked car's window and the glass got cracked.

She mentally slapped herself and just then the owner of the car approached by widening his eyes.

?? - Hey miss , what the fvck did u just do to my car !?

When she looked at him , the handsome boy got lost for a second. She was standing at a distance with an innocent face and her silky hairs were smoothly blowing in the air.

As he was lost in her , the girl found a good chance to escape from there. She quickly ran away while the boy came back to his senses and yelled.

?? - hey !! How dare u to run away after cracking my car's window huh !?

He gritted his teeth while looking at her disappearing figure. He became frustrated and stomped his feet on the car's door aggressively.

" Urgh....today it's not a good for my car. It went through a lot of damages on a single day " he groaned.

On the other side the girl was still running away while breathing heavily when suddenly another girl approached her on the pathway.

?? - Hey are u new here ? I asked by looking at your heavy suitcase.

" Ohh yes , Actually I got transferred here recently as I got an admission in Seoul University " she replied.

?? - ohh that's nice...as I'm also studying in the same university. By the way what's your name ??

" I'm YN....and you ?? "

Lisa - I'm Lisa ( not the idol one )

YN - ohh nice to meet you

Lisa - are u alright ?? U were running in a high speed as if thieves are chasing you.

YN - ( laughed nervously) hehe no... it's nothing. I actually saw a stray dog so I started running in the fear of getting bitten by it.

Lisa - hehe that's so cute....by the way dogs are really so friendly...u shouldn't be afraid.

YN again laughed nervously at her own stupid excuse.

Lisa - Btw...I can help you in finding a shelter. Actually I'm also living in a guest house for rent....the owner lady is also humble and we have one room empty which I guess will be occupied by you soon ( winked )

YN - really !? Are u sure I can stay there ?

Lisa - yaa why not....we are also in the same university. I'm so happy that I got a new friend and also a roommate

YN - that's so nice of you. Thank u for helping me.

Lisa - mention not. Let's head towards it then.

They both went there and finally YN was granted to stay there.

Lisa - is this your first time in Seoul ?? By the way....where are your parents ?

YN - yes...and my parents live in Busan. I won a scholarship so I moved here.

After taking a pause , she continued -

YN - by the way....is there any part-time jobs offers available here ??

Lisa - yaa....but why do u ask ?

YN - it's because....I don't want to be a burden on my family as they aren't enough financially strong so I want to do a part-time job so that I can fulfill my other expenses.

Lisa - you really seem like a very hardworking girl.....your parents must be so lucky to have a daughter like u.

YN - hehe that's nothing ( chuckled )

Lisa - anyways....yes I guess a cafe must be a good option for carrying out your part-time job.

YN - that's good though....but I don't wanna reveal this to my parents as I know that they won't let me do this and instead will send me a plenty of money which I don't want from them.

Lisa - don't worry....it will just be a secret between us only ( whispered )

YN - haha yaa...anyways I'll think about it later.

Lisa - btw....do u have any bf ??

YN suddenly coughed due to this sudden question.

YN - hehe no....who will date someone like me huh ?

Lisa - what do u mean ?? Have you ever looked yourself in the mirror. The most prettiest and attractive girl ever.....you are beautiful from inside and out.

YN - hehe.... it's just I don't fall in love so easily.

Lisa - can't believe that a beautiful girl like you is still single and never had any bf.

YN - ( chuckled ) anyways what about u ?? Are u in any relationship ?

Lisa - unfortunately Nope....but yes I have a list of crushes on whom I just drool over but no one is written in my fate I guess ( sighed )

YN just chuckled by finding her cute.

Lisa - anyways...we should sleep now. Tomorrow is a holiday so we will have fun as from the next day our college will start.

YN - true though... I'm also tired after wandering here and there.

To be continued -

Sorry for the short part....Next parts are going to be long and interesting so stay connected ✨. Fairies...pls vote and show your support :)