Episode 10

AT THE PARTY IN OFFICE -

Taehyung and YN both went together inside the office. They were looking so good together... Everyone's eyes were stuck on them . Well let me show u their looks once more 👇

 Well let me show u their looks once more 👇

As soon as they entered everyone greeted taehyung

As soon as they entered everyone greeted taehyung. One of the business person Mr Choi asked him

Mr Choi - u got married and didn't let us know.

Taehyung - ( widened his eyes ) ohh no I'm not married yet....she is my secretary.

YN bowed him with a nervous laugh.

Mrs Choi - really...but u two look so good together. I hope u both get married soon as u r giving absolute couple vibes.

They both just stood there blushing. Just then Jimin came towards them

Jimin - Wow YN...looking so pretty. I like ur dress...who purchased it ?

YN - Ta.e..hyung si..rr ( she said by fidgeting her fingers )

Jimin looked at Tae with a shocked expression.

Jimin - what ! U bought her a dress. I have never seen u purchasing a dress or any stuffs for girls.

Taehyung - being my secretary I just wanted her to give a decent dress for the sake of the party.

Just then a girl approached there whom Taehyung never expected to see again. Jimin also couldn't believe her eyes to see her. But YN just stared at her confusingly.

Taehyung - Ir.e..nee ??

Irene - nee tae... I'm back

She was going to hug Tae but he backed off and went away. Irene followed him. Jimin was also about to run behind him but YN held his hand.

YN - who is she Jimin ?

Jimin - ( fake smile ) no one YN...just a friend of Tae...wait I'll back

But YN didn't let him go and tightened her grip.

YN - pls tell me Jimin.... won't u share it with ur friend huh ?

Jimin cupped her face with his thumb.

Jimin - I'll YN...but it's not the right time. Pls try to understand... I'll tell u soon but pls let me go now hmm

He went away by leaving a confused YN behind.

ON THE OTHER SIDE -

Taehyung was running to the terrace and Irene was following him. ( nobody was in the terrace except this two ) . Irene stopped him

Taehyung - Leave me Irene !! Don't u dare to touch me !!

Irene - pls give me a last chance tae... I'll make everything clear
( fake tears )

Taehyung - Just get lost !! Everything is crystal clear now...I don't wanna see anything else. Get out of my way.

Irene left from there crying badly just when Jimin reached there and went to console taehyung.

Jimin - hey bro ! Do whatever u like. I'm not here to give u suggestions. But just don't create a scene today...u know it's a great gathering so u have to be professional even infront of her. We will handle this matter afterwards. YN is also worried and asking continuously about Irene. U need to divert her mind too.

Taehyung was just listening to him. Just then Irene reached the ground floor crying which was noticed by YN.

YN pov - she's the same girl right about whom I was asking to Jimin. Let me clarify it by myself.

YN - excuse me...! May I know u r u ?

Irene - what ? It should be me asking u who r u ?

Just then taehyung came and pulled YN by her waist and said
She is my gf....do have any problem ? YN looked at him shockingly. Just then taehyung took her away from Irene by holding her waist.

Taehyung - I'm sorry YN. But pls pretend to be my gf infront of her

YN - But...

Taehyung - pls Yn

It's the first time taehyung pleading infront of her so she agreed hesitatingly. But Irene was jealous thinking that he already got a gf. She also got to know from someone that the dress YN was wearing was also gifted by Tae. She thought of an evil plan. She pretended to spill juice on her dress accidentally

YN - ( gasps) ahh my dress !!

Taehyung and Jimin widened their eyes.

Irene - oops I'm sorry YN...I didn't see it. Wait I will clean it.

She was wiping it with a tissue paper but it spread more. Taehyung came and jerked Irene's hand away and took YN to his cabin where no one was there.

Tae - Hey are u Ok ? ( concerning eyes )

YN - Nee but my dress...😰

Tae - Don't worry....well the party will get over after few minutes. So will u feel awkward if u cover it with my jacket my tieing my coat...?

YN - Sir...but how ?

Taehyung took out his coat and tied it on her waist.

Tae - party will get over soon...till then manage with this ok.

He held her hands and went to the party hall. He handed her to Jimin and went to Irene who was drinking juice at a corner.
Taehyung went and threw the glass. Irene looked at him with a shocked expression.

Irene - Hey what r u doing ?

Tae - I should ask this question to u .What r u doing huh ? What wrong YN did to u that u r doing this to her !? I'm warning you to stay away from her...don't even think to hurt her.

Soon after party got over... taehyung was mentally disturbed so he went early and told Jimin to drop YN at her home.

IN THE CAR -

YN was in a deep thought looking outside the window while Jimin was driving the car.

YN - Jimin pls tell me na who is Irene !? I can't stop thinking about her...it's troubling me

When Jimin saw YN suffering so much he finally decided to split Tae's dark past infront of her

TO BE CONTINUED....