Episode 15

NEXT DAY -

YN is getting ready to go on a date to beach with taehyung. Soon taehyung beeped his car's horn infront her home and they both headed towards beach. Their looks👇👇

 Their looks👇👇

I

I

n the car they were having small chits chats. Then taehyung started caressing YN's thighs which made her blush. Soon they reached the beach.

YN - yaayy it's so beautiful !

Taehyung - Nee...just like you

YN - pls stop ur cheesy lines

Taehyung - hehe let's enjoy !!

They made sand castles , collected shells and took few selfies together to remark their first date. Taehyung bought her a cute hat as a gift. They chilled in the beach till evening.

YN - godd I'm so exhausted

Taehyung - Nee we had a lot of fun. Lets take some rest in the resort for a while. Come

IN THE RESORT -

Taehyung - are u hungry ? Will u have some food

YN - no...I just need a milkshake.

Taehyung - Ok I have ordered it. It will arrive soon.

YN was combing her hair infront of the mirror when Tae back hugged her making YN shy.
He sniffed her scent by snuggling into her neck. He made her face him and held up her chin to make eye contact. He held her waist and pulled her towards him. He moved closer to her face while she closed her eyes but suddenly...

Ting Ting !!
?? - May I come in sir.

The waiter rang the bell by holding a tray with milkshakes.
YN quickly pushed Tae and went to open the door. Tae looked so annoyed.

Tae - godd...we came here so that no one can disturb us....but ig I was wrong. ( pouts )

YN pecked his pouty lips and handed him his milkshake. They both drank it and were looking out of the window in the resort when YN noticed a swimming pool outside.

YN - Tae , look there's a pool over there...u know I love swimming

Tae - Nee...I remember how u jumped into the pool that day when u were drunk.

YN - Let's go and swim now

Tae - what ? ( widened eyes )

YN - yes at that time we were not dating so we couldn't swim together. But now let's swim to make our beach date more memorable.

Soon they changed into their swimming costumes and went to the pool area to swim. As soon as they reached there YN dived into it with excitement. Following her taehyung too dived.

YN - wow it's so fun. I have swam at night. It feels unique

Taehyung - Nee... I'm swimming after so long too. Well I'm gonna take out my shirt.

YN - what ? ( widened eyes )

Taehyung - Yes what's the problem ? Boys swim in shirtless right...even I'm your bf then why r u shy huh ?

Saying this he took of his shirt. YN cheeks became red as she first time saw him shirtless so she turned her face to the other side.

Taehyung - hey ur man is here...why r u staring at other boys ??

YN - Youu !! Just cover yourself. I can't resist it.

Taehyung smirked and swam towards her. He pulled her towards him by holding her waist while she bumped into his bare chest.

Taehyung - Lock up your legs around my torso...like u did on that day unknowingly.

YN jumped and tangled her legs around his waist while he pressed her body against him leaving no gaps. Within no time he pressed his lips on her. YN pulled him by his nape to deepen the kiss while he was caressing her thighs placed around his torso. They spent their moments in the pool for few good minutes.

YN - Tae...I can't swim more. I'm feeling cold. Let's get out of the pool.

Taehyung carried her by bridal style and went towards the resort while she lying in his arms by resting her head on his chest.

Taehyung - go and change ur clothes. After that we will leave. I'm waiting outside.

YN - don't go..( tiredly ) I don't have any energy. Pls make me wear...( sigh)

Tae - Noo YN...it's wrong. Change it yourself.

YN - hey what did I told u do that u were saying it's wrong huh ? I'm so tired so pls just make me wea..r ( fatigued )

While tae was removing her tops he accidentally fell upon her on bed while their lips met. But didn't part away and continued their kiss.

YN - I wanna be yours Tae
       Make me urs....

Taehyung removed her strap and attacked her neck leaving hickeys over there as YN groaned. Then he licked the hickey with his tongue to relieve the pain as YN enjoyed the pleasure and kissed him. He took her up costume and slided his fingers through her body while deepening the kiss and made her wear the dry clothes.

Taehyung - Now it's your turn.
I wanna be yours too

YN quickly exchanged their position now she is hovering over him and started biting his neck leaving hickeys as he groaned by tightening the grip around her waist. Then she back off and laid down beside him. She extended her hand to bring her phone to check the time and her eyes widened.

YN - ohh noo...shit !

Taehyung - what happened baby ? ( he said by pulling her closer )

YN - ( pushed him and stood up ) It's already 1am at night.

Taehyung - ( widened eyes ) whaatt....how it became this late.

YN - godd...Lisa has called me multiple times but my phone was silent. What shall we do now ?

Taehyung - It's not safe to return home now as it's a long journey. Let's sleep here tonight. Don't worry you sleep on the bed and I'll sleep on the sofa.

YN - okk I will message her the same that I will return tomorrow or else she will be tensed.

Taehyung - Nee...see how time passed by we couldn't know. We were so lost into eachother that it felt like time had stopped.

YN - ( chuckled shyly ) Ok now you go and sleep on the sofa.

She said by kicking him off the bed and threw pillow on his face. He fell on the floor whereas YN slept on the bed calmly.

Taehyung - ( by removing pillow from his face ) how mean. Ouch my back hurts.

Soon he heard YN's snores. He chuckled and went to sleep on the sofa with the pillow.

TO BE CONTINUED....