Episode 9

AT OFFICE IN EVENING -

They reached there and were amazed to see a lot of progression in the preparations.
They got busy in decorations as time went by. It became night. YN was feeling thirsty after doing too much work so she saw some bottles of wine but she misunderstood it as water. She was so exhausted that she didn't realise it was wine instead of water. She drank it.
On the other side Taehyung was searching for YN near swimming pool area. Just then he saw YN behaving like a drunkard and broke the wine bottle infront of him. He got to know that she was drunk.

Taehyung - Hey YN...who told u to drink at this hour huh ?

YN was not in her consciousness so she leaned on his body and started playing with his shirt's buttons mumbling something like a baby.

Taehyung - hey leave it...it's already late...everyone went to their home...let's go too.

But YN held his hand and made fake-cry face and said - Baby pls don't leave me...stay here with him.

Taehyung - u r not in ur consciousness. Who is ur baby here huh ?

YN - ( in drunken state ) Ommo u r not my baby then who r u....my daddy ?? Huh ? Daddyyy

Taehyung cheeks became red but he knew that she is behaving like this as she is drunk. Suddenly she jumped into the swimming pool. Taehyung widened his eyes.

Tae - Hey ? Come out...it's already night...u will catch cold. Tomorrow it's business party.

YN - Baby pls take me out ( extended her hand )

Taehyung too forwarded his hand to take her out but she pulled him in the pool too and started laughing.

YN - See baby...now u r also drenched. Wow I'm having fun

She was splashing the water like a small kid when taehyung grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him. YN slided her hands around his neck and locked up her legs around his torso. She buried her face on his neck and sniffed by giving some wet kisses there, taehyung was startled but didn't take the advantage of her drunken state Taehyung held her tightly and came out of the pool. He made her sit on the bench but she wasn't willing to leave him. He wiped her hairs and carried her to the car. He drove to her home , as soon as she got out of the car she again jumped upon him by locking her legs around his waist. He carried her and knocked the door. Lisa was so shocked to see this view infront of her.

Lisa - Omg what's this ? What happened to her ?

Taehyung - she is drunk...I guess she has low alcohol tolerance. Anyways her clothes are wet as she jumped into the pool. So change it and give her a hangover drink. We have a business party tomorrow. So make sure she's fine. And take this ( gave her a shopping bag ) it's YN's gown for tomorrow's party. I will come to pick her up at 10am. Inform her the same.

Lisa - Nee...thank u Mr Kim and sorry from my side if she caused any trouble ( bowed )

Taehyung - Hmm I will leave now.

AT MIDNIGHT -

YN slowly gained her consciousness and felt a severe headache. That day Lisa was sleeping with her to take care of drunken YN. Lisa woke up due to some movements.

Lisa - Hey finally u woke up ! Tell me what happened between u both huh ? ( teasingly )

YN - ( eyebrows furrowed) what do u mean ? ( she asked by massaging her head )

Lisa - Mr Kim came here by carrying you. U were sleeping on his shoulder and ur clothes were drenched. He told that he were drunk so u jumped into the pool and he took u out.

YN - ( suddenly remembers everything) ooo goddd....wasn't that a dream ?? It really happened 😱😱

Lisa - he also told that he will come to pick u up at 10am and also gave this gown for u to wear. What's going on between u two huh ? Tell me na ( she hit her shoulder by her arm )

YN - Hey stop this ! How will I face him now... I'm so embarassed.

Lisa - For now just sleep...or else u can't go to tomorrow's party. Mr Kim has warned me to take care of u.

YN - he said that ? ( smiled internally )

Soon they both drifted to sleep. Next morning YN got ready for the party. She was really looking elegant in the gown ( u can see the pic in previous episode ). Lisa did her makeup and hairstyle.

Lisa - Yes now my queen is ready ! Wow u r looking so royal. I'm jealous that Mr Kim gifted u this dress

YN - hey he didn't gift me...he just paid for it.

Lisa - that's what we call as a gift dumbo. He indirectly gifted u this gown.

Suddenly a horn beeped infront of their house.

Lisa - oo godd...Mr Kim came. Wear this sandals and go quickly.

Lisa sprayed some perfume on YN and wished her all the best. YN came and sat in the front seat and taehyung drove to the office. Throughout the journey both were quite making the situation awkward. Finally YN decided to break the silence.

YN - umm...sorry for yesterday.

Taehyung - no issue..I understand u were drunk so it happens but be careful as you don't have good alcohol tolerance so don't drink too much beyond your tolerance.

YN - Nee...but I didn't drink it intentionally. Anyways did something happened between us yesterday?? ( she asked by fidgeting her fingers )

Taehyung - what do u mean by something. ( he asked to tease her )

YN - I mean that something...did that something or anything..or thing ( got puzzled )

Taehyung - ( chuckled ) cute

YN - ( dumbfounded) what !?

Taehyung - umm aa...no nothing
( focused on driving again )
But YN wasn't looking active so tae noticed it

Tae - Don't worry YN. Nothing happened between us. I would never let that happen as I respect all women. I don't take advantage of them even if when they are drunk. So don't overthink about it and enjoy the party ( assured her with a smile )

This is the moment when YN got impressed by him a lot. She really likes gentleman and loyal persons...and the example was sitting beside her. His words made her so comfortable so she was just staring at him admiringly.

Taehyung - Are u staring at me ? Am I that handsome?

He asked by looking straight on the road...YN shifted her gaze and looked out of the window by blushing.

Taehyung - Btw u r looking beautiful today

It's the first time he complimented her so she was quite amazed. Soon they reached their office for the party. He opened the car's door for her so that she can handle her gown. She was impressed by his acts and came out smilingly