Episode 20

NEXT DAY IN MORNING -

Taehyung and YN were sleeping soundly when someone rang the doorbell due to which their sleep got disturbed.

YN - ahh ! Who's it in the morning huh ? ( squinted her eyes )

Tae - wait let me see.

Tae was getting out of the bed when YN pulled him by widening her eyes.

Tae - hey do u still want more after last night too ??

YN - u pervert ! Put on your clothes and then go

Tae realised that he wasn't wearing anything. So he coughed and wore his shirt to open the door while the bell was continuously ringing. As he opened the door he saw his parents standing there along with Jimin and jk.

Jimin - Hey what took u so long to open the door huh ?

Jk - hyung try to understand...after all it was their first marriage night

Mrs Kim twisted Jk's ear while he gasped.

Mrs Kim - u r spoiling nowadays huh ? Wait I'll see u later ( glared )

Mr Kim - let's go inside first...are u planning to stay here throughout the day or what ?

As they entered the house YN greeted them with a sweet smile. Tae was shocked to see her this active as she was damn sleepy just few minutes ago.

Mrs Kim went and hugged her

Mrs Kim - Ommo my daughter in law ! ( kissed her forehead)

YN - ( smiled ) pls sit... I'll bring the breakfast.

Mr Kim - have u already prepared it ?

YN - aniyo... actually I just woke up now but I'll prepare it soon.

Mr Kim - no need dear...we will order the food. Hey taehyung order the breakfast.

Tae - nee ( scrolled through his phone in sleepy eyes )

Mrs Kim - hey u lazy boy ! Till now u haven't washed your face even. Learn something from ur wife. How discipline she is. Go and freshen up fast.

Taehyung looked at her in disbelief and went upstairs to brush while sighing.

Mr and Mrs Kim were settling their luggage while jk and Jimin sat on either sides of YN on the couch while she was in the middle.

Jimin - hey tell us about your last night with him ?

YN - ( widened eyes ) huh...uh
.aa what do u mean ?

Jk - don't act innocent noona...why r u shuttering?

YN - nn.. nothing...don't interfere in our personal matters ?

Jimin - ohh personal !! ( facepalmed dramatically )

Jk - have you wore this round-neck dress to hide ur hickeys huh ?

YN - hey u guys stopp !!

She ran away in embarassment but got bumped with tae.

Tae - hey why r u guys teasing my wife huh ?

Jimin - kookie see....how ur bro is taking his wife's side instead of urs. See I told u he will change after his marriage. (sarcastic way )

Jk - broo what's this !? U r ignoring me so u have to bring me 20 packs of banana milk.

Jimin - ( headpalmed ) ohh this kid will never grow.

Just then the delivery boy came up with the food. They had their breakfast and went to the terrace to spend quality time.

Mrs Kim - hey Jimin ! Pls click our family photo here...YN is the new member today. ( smiled at her )

They all took their pose where tae put his arm around YN's shoulder , mr Kim stood beside mrs Kim and kookie sat infront of them by making a finger heart. Jimin smiled at this cute family and clicked the photo.

Jk - wow it looks so nice...Jimin hyung pls click my individual photos too. I wanna post it on insta...girls will be flattered as I'm the hearthhrob of our college.

Mrs Kim glared at him while he laughed nervously.

Tae - YN , let's also click some photos together. Come.

They all got busy in clicking eachother's photos while Mr and Mrs Kim adored them.

Mrs Kim - see how happy our family has become. We finally reunited !

Mr Kim - yes it's because of YN. She mended our Tae's heart and united us. I'm so grateful.

Mrs Kim - see I told u right...YN is the perfect girl for Tae.

They all had a fun quality time within the family on the terrace.

Jimin - so I have to go home now. Had a fun time with u all. Will come back next week to meet u all. Bye everyone !

They all bid bye to him while he went home. Hours passed by and they had their dinner after that all went to their respective rooms. YN was sitting on the bed while thinking something which was noticed by taehyung.

Tae - what r u thinking babe ?

YN - that how lucky I'm to be a part of this family. I really got such a perfect husband like u , playful jk as my brother in law and ur parents treat me as their own daughter. I'm really so touched.

Tae smiled and sat near him by cupping her cheeks.

Tae - u deserve it dear.... and I'll ensure to make u feel special each and every day. I love u.

YN - I love u too tae.

They both hugged tightly and leaned in for a kiss. They kissed eachother for few minutes which was filled with a lot of emotions.

YN / Tae - Saranghae !!

-HAPPY ENDING-

It's the end here of my first series. pls vote it and show ur support . If u want it's season 2 then inform me in comments.
Also suggest me some other topics of ff that u want me to publish