Episode 2

Next morning. It was Sunday so it was week off in their university. YN was sleeping in deep slumber when Lisa popped out of nowhere and woke her up.

Lisa - YNN...wake uppp

YN - omg Lisa , you scared me.

Lisa - oops sorry dear but I'm so excited today. It's holiday so let's go for explore this city together

YN - what ? I'm new to here. I don't know anything so how...

Lisa - That's why I'm saying let's go and explore...we will visit just nearby places. So just get ready without any excuses.

So YN got ready soon and went with Lisa. They decided to walk so they can feel the cool breeze as it was early morning.

 They decided to walk so they can feel the cool breeze as it was early morning

As they were walking YN's stomach groaned a bit which made Lisa chuckle.

YN - Hehe sorry... actually I'm hungry as I didn't eat breakfast today due to bustle.

Lisa - it's ok yniee...I too didn't have breakfast due to excitement. So let's go to a nearby restaurant and have breakfast there.

Due to hunger they ran like rats to reach the restaurant but suddenly a guy bumped with YN and his phone broke.

The guy was a tall and handsome man with dreamy eyes where one can lost forever. But had a cold expression on his face. As soon as Lisa saw him she recognised and became scared whereas YN didn't know anything about him. And the guy was non other than Taehyung , a renowned business person of korea.

Taehyung - hey...are u blind ? Can't u see or what ?

He was taken aback for a moment as he found that girl familiar but YN hadn't remembered his face as she was in a panicked mode on yesterday's night due to which she hadn't fully focused on his face.

Taehyung widened his eyes when he suddenly remembered that she is the one girl who had broke his car's window last night.

Tae - hey...u r the same girl right..who...

YN - Just don't waste my time....you should walk carefully so don't blame me ok !! 

It was the first time when someone argued back with taehyung as she didn't know who was he.....Lisa was just shivering due to fear and was trying to stop YN.

Taehyung - how dare u to argue back huh ? Don't u know who I am ? U will repent it later

YN - why shall I ? Did I do something wrong ? U r so stubborn

Lisa - ( dragging YN ) Let's go pls... don't create a scene here.

Lisa dragged YN and took her leaving a furious taehyung behind. He was burning in anger as someone hurt his ego and argued with him. He smirked and said in mind...u will face the consequences soon.

Tae - Yesterday she broke my car's window and today she broke my phone's screen. Is she the sister of Namjoon or what ? She should be named as Goddess of Destruction

Lisa reached restaurant with YN when they took a seat.

Lisa - Ynieee...what did u do ? U don't have any idea how much big mistake u have done.

YN - what ? Are u serious Lisa ? U r taking his side

Lisa - I'm not taking anyone's side. Listen he is a very big successful business person of korea. He has a cold behaviour and is very strict. Everyone are afraid of him. He never let go anyone easily.

YN - so what ? I don't care...I just stood for myself. I don't wanna talk about him and ruin my mood. Let's enjoy our breakfast.

On the other side where they got bumped with eachother YN's wallet fell down which taehyung noticed and smirked with an idea. He went to his office and told his friend Jimin about everything and instructed him to give details about this girl.

Taehyung - I need each and every details about this girl. Where she lives , what she does , who is she.... everything.

Jimin - god..seems like she's gonna face a severe consequence of what she did.

Taehyung - right Jimin , I can't let her go so easily....afterall she argued with me. No one has ever dared to do that till now. I will make her realise and she will apologize soon.

Evening time 🌆

YN was sitting in her room and was searching for a part-time job in her laptop.

YN - oo godd...I have a lot of expenses.. I can't ask my parents to lend more money as they already pay for my college and rent. I can't ask for more..I need to do a part-time job to fulfill the daily requirements and all.

After searching a lot...she finally applied for a part-time job in a bakery shop. She became happy as she was good in baking too. In her childhood days she used to bake a lot of cakes with her mom too. But she decided to hide this from her parents as she didn't want them to know that she is lacking money. So she only told Lisa about it.

Her working time in bakery shop was in evening hours so that she can go there after her college hours.

Next day after her college she had lunch and went to the bakery shop. She did well and was praised by many patisseries
But little did she know that someone is stalking her.

To be continued.....

Pls vote it and show ur support