S2 chapter 29

They drove back to their home and TaeYN went to their bedroom.

YN - Life is really an adventure...a lot of things happened in these few days. ( sighed )

Tae - Ikr...now let's not recall back those moments and live in the present time hmm.

Just then Tae's phone rang which was kept in YN's purse.

Tae - I guess someone is calling me. Is my phone ringing ?

YN - Wait let me check.

She took out his phone out of her purse and looked at the screen.

Tae - who is it ??

YN - it's eomma....pick up the call.

She handed the phone to Tae while he received the call and had a 2 mins conversation with her.

YN - what happened? What did she say ?

Tae - there is family gathering today in the evening so she asked us to join.

YN - any purpose ?

Tae - yeah...it's housewarming ceremony. eomma and appa purchased a new flat in an apartment so they arranged this gathering at their new home to celebrate it.

YN - wow... finally they will stay near us in seoul.

Tae - yeah but before that let's have some sleep....we need to take some rest.

YN - yaa more 6 hours left for evening. I'll set the alarm

They both layed on the bed and soon drifted to sleep as they were so exhausted.

Few hours later the alarm started ringing but they were in deep sleep. As jk was passing by he heard the alarm so he snoozed it and didn't wake them up as he didn't know about the gathering. Tae's mom had told tae to inform jk but he had forgot to tell him.

Jk - they look so cute while sleeping. ( admired them )

Just then jk phone rang...

Jk - umm..eomma ? Hello

Mrs Kim - hello my foot !! What's your bro doing huh !?

Jk - calm down eomma...he is sleeping.

Mrs Kim - what ? Sleeping ? Wake him up quickly !!

Jk - but what's the matter eomma !?

Mrs Kim - didn't he tell u that we have housewarming ceremony today at the apartment !?

Jk - what ? Noo...I don't know about this.

Mrs Kim - then what r u waiting for. Guests have already arrived and here my own sons and daughter in law are absent. They all r asking me about u all...what will I answer them huh !? Think about my reputation atleast.

Jk - ok eomma...we will reach there within a few minutes... don't worry.

He hung up the call and shaked tae and YN to wake them up.

Jk - hey u sloth bears... quickly get up or else eomma will eat my head

Tae - jk be quiet !! Can't u see we r sleeping ?

Jk - that's what the problem is. There is housewarming ceremony...and eomma is hella angry. Guests have arrived and we are already so late. Don't u know eomma's anger !?

Tae quickly sat up on the bed and remembered about it.

Tae - hey YN..wake up !! It's already evening. We have to gooo

YN looked at the clock and it was 7pm. She quickly got up and three of them got busy in dressing up.

YN - hey kookie...why r u not getting ready ? Will u go with this homewear ?