Episode 17

Let me first show u the getup of Tae and YN in this episode now

YN was eagerly waiting for Tae at her home

YN was eagerly waiting for Tae at her home. She was arranging her belongings when the door bell rang. She excitedly went to open the door but she got shocked to see her parents standing their.

YN/mom - Ommo my kid...how are you ? ( kissed her forehead )

Y/N dad - my daughter... I'm seeing u after so long ( caressed her hairs )

YN - I'm fine mom and dad. Btw why didn't u inform me ...I didn't expect u to come ( nervous laugh )

Y/N dad - we wanted to give u surprise dear. Did u like it ?

YN - yaa sure

( YN in her mind - godd taehyung must be coming now to celebrate our relationship but my parents came...how will I let him know about it... what if we get caught !? )

Y/N mom - why r u looking so tensed ? Are u alright ( she touched her forehead to check if she has a fever )

YN - nee mom... I'm fine. Btw when will u be leaving ?

Y/N dad - we just came now and u r asking us when will we leave ?

Y/N - no no dad....it's not like that.

Y/N mom - Btw why are u dressed up like this ? Are u going somewhere  ?

Y/N - aa..um..nee..yes I actually I had a friend's bday party to attend but it got cancelled so I'm not going anywhere now.
( in her mind - why am I so bad in lies 😩 )

Just then someone knocked the door and YN became horrified as she knew it must be Taehyung who has come to celebrate their relationship but little did he know that YN'parents are also there )

Y/N mom - who's knocking at the door. Wait let me see.

Before YN could do anything, her mom went and opened the door and was immediately hugged by Taehyung who thought that it would be YN. When the figure didn't fit in his arms he looked and saw an elderly woman so quickly left her and bowed. YN was just banging her head with her hand in embarassment.

Y/N dad - hey who r u ? Why did hug my wife ?

He looked at YN / mom and said - Do u have any affairs with this young man huh ? I became too old so now u r behind a handsome man.

YN widened her eyes by seeing the situation being worse so she rushed there.

YN - Dad nooo...how could u say that !? He's my friend.

Taehyung then got to know that they are YN parents and became astonished

Y/N mom - Friend ? Why did he come here with a cake ?

A good excuse popped on Y/N 's mind !

YN - Mom , I was saying na...I had to attend a bday party of my friend. So I was talking about him. I couldn't go there so ig he came with the cake to celebrate here.

Taehyung in his mind -( my bday !? Today ? But my bday is on 30th Dec but it's the month of September right )

Y/N dad - ohh damn ! Sorry son for my rude reaction. I didn't know.... anyways Happy Birthday.

Taehyung just stood there having no idea what's going on but YN glared him to reply back. So he thanked him nervously

Y/N mom - Come inside. Let's cut the cake.

YN and Taehyung's eyes widened as on the cake it would have written happy relationship to Yn and Tae. So they started sweating .

Y/N dad - why don't u open it ? Let's celebrate ur birthday common

Taehyung - uncle...we will cut it afterwards. Well I'll leave now.

Y/N mom - why r u leaving so early ? If u weren't supposed to do anything then why did u come ? Pls I wanna eat the cake

YN felt embarassed seeing her mom whinning for the cake like a small kid. They started snatching the cake....one side it's tae and yn while on other side it's her parents. It became like a tug of war game. And suddenly the cake flopped and got smashed on YN/dad 's face. Everyone gasped .

Y/N mom - We are sorry honey...Go and wash your face.
Aaa the cake ruined. I can't eat it anymore ( pouts like a kid )

But YN and Taehyung took a sigh of relief as the cake got smashed so they didn't get caught.

Taehyung - well now the cake is ruined too...so we can't celebrate the bday. I'll leave now.

Y/N mom - Wait son ! I'm feeling bad for u....your cake got ruined on your bday. I can't let u go like this. Pls have dinner with us to make ur bday special.

She offered taehyung so sweetly which reminded him about his mother so he couldn't deny her.
Y/N mom started making the dinner while YN and Tae were sitting in a room.

YN - I'm so sorry Tae...I also didn't know that my parents will come today.

Tae - It's ok...it's not your fault though.

YN - but I'm so saadd...we had planned a lot of things but they went in vain ( pouts )

Tae - don't be sad baby....it happens.

YN - my mood is off. Make me happy ( hit his chest )

Then Taehyung made her sit on his lap and pressed his lips on her. They started kissing eachother slowly when YN's mom saw that !!

YN mom - ( gasped ) goddd...what's going on

They got startled and stood up while her mom glared at them.

YN - Mom , we love eachother

Taehyung - nee aunty...pls don't go against us. We truly love eachother. Try to understand pls.

They both told everything to YN parents....and fortunately they agreed.

YN mom - I'm so happy that we got a perfect son in law.

YN - son in law !? When did we marry ?

YN Dad - Soon... taehyung we will talk with your parents and will fix both of your marriage.

Taehyung nodded but got lost in deep thoughts as after that incident his parents have moved to Daegu and also had that doubt will they accept YN as their daughter in law after the betrayal of Irene.

TO BE CONTINUED.....