S2 chapter 26

Next day YN joined Tae's office and now it was the end of the day's work -

Tae - YN...u wait outside near the car. I'll come within few minutes after talking to the employees.

YN - Okk... I'll be waiting then. Come soon.

When YN came out of the office she saw an elderly woman standing near the gate.

YN - ahjumma...who r u ? Do u need any help ?

But she didn't say anything and just looked at her without any expressions which yn found weird.

YN - can u understand what I'm saying ? Where r u from ? Are u lost here ? Shall I contact with ur family ?

But still she didn't give any response so YN also shrugged it off and went inside the car. After sometime tae also came and started driving the car.

In the car -

YN - today I saw a weird lady near our office.

Tae - what ? who ?
( shifted his gaze towards her with a frown )

YN - I don't know...I even asked her if she is lost but she didn't answer anything.

Tae - ohh...maybe a beggar. You should have given her some money.

YN - yaa... I'm regretting now. She might be so helpless.

Tae - it's ok...let it.

Soon they reached home and YN started to prepare dinner.

YN - why kookie hasn't arrived home yet ? It's already late.

Tae - uhh..maybe some work.
( scoffed )

YN - what ? What work does he have huh ? He is a college student.

Tae - can't students have work huh ? He might have some extra class today.

YN - how can u be so casual ? I'm really worried for him.

YN was churning the milk being tensed when tae came and backhugged her.

Tae - don't worry YN...he isn't a little kid. He'll be back soon.

YN - hmm hope so.

Tae lifted YN up and placed her on the kitchen counter while she gasped.

YN - what r u doing ? Leave me...I have to cook food.

Tae - how can u resist by having a handsome husband like me huh ?

YN - don't u think that u r praising yourself a lot nowadays

YN slowly wrapped her legs around his torso by sitting on the counter while he held her nape and kissed her.

Then some burning smell was sensed. YN broke the kiss and looked beside her with a frown and soon widened her eyes to see that the milk is over boiled which was kept on the stove and got split on the floor.

YN - shitt !! The milk is spoiled now. ( whined )

Tae - Hey calm down...it's ok

YN - nothing is ok... everything happened just because of u.

Tae - me ? What did I do ?

YN - don't act innocent now...who told u to disturb me while cooking huh !?

Tae - don't be angry YN... I'll help u to clean the floor.

YN - what do u mean by " help me " ?? U will only clean the floor alone.... I'm not going to accompany u.

Tae - what ? How can u be so mean ?

YN - it's your fault so u have to clean it by yourself.... don't drag me in between. It's your punishment