Episode 11

Jimin - Well YN we have to go to Flashback now. Taehyung was a jolly type of person who used to be cheerful always. But Irene and her family ruined him. Taehyung's dad's business partner daughter was Irene who used to be our childhood friend too. But her father was jealous of  popularity of Kim Enterprises so he told her daughter to end up with Taehyung so that they can get a share of their property. So Irene played a love game with him.

FLASHBACK - 3 YEARS AGO

Irene - Baby...u know na I love u so much. I'm so happy that we are getting married next month

Tae - hmm ( smilingly) well I have a small gift for u. ( handed her a bouquet of flowers 💐 )

Irene - Wow...but I need something else babe.

Well Irene was bold girl who used Taehyung to fulfill her desires but tae wasn't that type of person but as they were going to marry soon he didn't find any excuse to deny her.

Irene pulled him towards her with his collar and kissed him vigorously. She opened his shirt's buttons and sucked his skin. She was about to open her dress when Taehyung stopped her.

Taehyung - Noo...it's not right to do before marriage.

Irene - don't worry baby...we r not doing anything. ( sucked his lower lip )

She fell down on the sofa and pulled him over her. She pressed her body against him and was continuously kissing him roughly.

Irene - ( breathing heavily ) now it's your turn babe. Kiss me !
She started rolling her fingers through his body to seduce him. He kissed her by holding her nape to deepen the kiss. Just when Irene phone rang. She stood up and hid her phone screen with a nervous face.

Irene - babe , I will come back within few minutes ok...then we will continue ( winked at him ) and went.

Taehyung found something suspicious with her behaviour so he followed her. He saw her she went into a room and there was a boy inside it. The door was slightly open so taehyung could peep through it. He overheard their conversation.

Boy - baby...u r late. Come here

Irene - I'm so sorry babe....I was stuck with that dumb.

Boy - but u r gonna marry him soon right.

Irene - yes but I don't love him. I just use him to fulfill my lust and my dad wants his money and property. So by marriage both can be achieved. That's it.

Boy - ohh...u will forget me after ur marriage then

Irene - no babe...even after our marriage whenever I'll get bored of him I'll come to u. You are more wild than him though.
See what he has gifted me this stupid flowers.

She threw the bouquet of flowers and stepped on it with her feet. Taehyung was so astonished to witness this situation.

Boy - really he is too boring babe...well come to me I will give u the best gift.

Just then Irene pushed him on the bed and hovered over him. They started kissing eachother hungrily and threw their clothes on floor...they were making out. Taehyung couldn't believe his eyes. He had never felt so deceived before. He banged the door and entered. They both got startled and stood up. Taehyung immediately closed his eyes as she was naked.

Irene - ( extremely shocked )
Ta .e .hyung ??

Taehyung - Don't call my name through your dirty mouth. I always had a trust on but u didn't even think twice before breaking it !? Never judged u but now your character is this low that I can't even imagine. Glad that I got to know about your true colours before our marriage otherwise u would ruined my life. Never show your shameless face to me again !!

From then onwards he lost faith in love and started disliking girls but didn't disrespect them. His parents were also in pain as their company went through a huge loss. Taehyung couldn't bear this and blamed Irene's family for this. Irene has proposed him first...he didn't like her as his gf but still thought to give it a try as he didnt want to hurt her feelings but he got deceived so badly.He was totally shattered....that's how a cheerful man turned into a cold person.

FLASHBACK ENDED .

YN had tears welled up in her eyes. She couldn't imagine the pain taehyung has went through.

Jimin - Everyone thought that taehyung is a heartless person with a cold attitude. He has anger issues and all but nobody knew the pain he was hiding under it.

Jimin stopped the car in midway. He wiped his tears as well when his eyes landed on YN whose tears were also flowing. He caressed her hand and gave her a tissue paper to wipe the tears.

Jimin - but u know what YN. I think he has feelings for u. Trust me... I'm his friend since childhood I know him more than himself. I have never seen him so happy with any girl...even with Irene. The way he cares for u and all clearly says that he likes you. But he is not able to realise due to the past incident with Irene.I have seen a drastic change in his personality since u came into his life.

YN looked at him with widened eyes. She too had same feelings for Tae but couldn't accept it. After a deep thought she realised that she loves Tae ! But wasn't sure if Tae loves her back or not. But as per Jimin's assumptions she was confused

Jimin - what r u thinking YN ?

YN - aa..um..aniyo. nothing

Jimin - ( chuckled) let it...well the atmosphere is now heavy. Lets lighten up our mood. Do u like ice creams ??

YN's eyes sparkled with joy..
Yes I love them !!

Jimin - ( chuckled ) well then let's go to that ice cream parlour. come

AT ICE CREAM SHOP -

YN - I wanna eat chocolate chip ice cream

Jimin - one butterscotch

They ordered their ice creams and stood there to feel the night breeze to relieve their anxiety. They had their ice creams.

Jimin - feeling better ??

YN - Nee....thank u

Jimin - mention not. Let's go now. It's too late.

YN - well Jimin...pls take care of tae. He must be very upset today after seeing Irene in party. Please be with him.

Jimin - yes YN...after dropping you I'll go to his place. dont worry.

Jimin dropped YN at her home. They wished eachother good night then Jimin headed to taehyung's house.

TO BE CONTINUED.....