Episode 19

After 1 week...WEDDING DAY -

YN was sitting like a doll while her friends and sisters were dressing her up for wedding.

Lisa - wow yniee... finally u r getting married. I can't believe.
( Side hugged her )

YN - ( chuckled) well I'm waiting for the day when u will get married too.

After few minutes YN walked along the hallway with her dad towards taehyung smilingly. Taehyung was amazed and tears of happiness welled up in his eyes after seeing her in wedding dress.

Their outfits 👇👇

YN got up on the stage and her dad handed her to Taehyung

YN dad - Take care of her

Taehyung - Sure I will ( said it sincerely)

He patted both's head and got down. They looked into eachother eyes and smiled. It was the time to take vows.

Priest - Mr Kim taehyung , do u consider Ms Yn as your lawful wife ?

Tae - I do ( said while making an eye contact with her )

Priest - Ms Yn , do u consider mr Kim taehyung as your lawful husband ?

YN - I do ( said without breaking the eye contact )

Priest - now u both are legally husband and wife. You may kiss eachother now and exchange rings

They exchanged their rings , went closer to eachother  and kissed while the audience cheered up for the new couple.
Their relatives came to congratulate them.

Just then Irene entered the venue which she had seen in the invitation card but she didn't know that they had already exchanged vows and got married. Without directly going near stage she went to the groom's room where she thought that taehyung must be getting ready there. As she entered she saw the room was dark and one man was standing over there. She assumed him to be Tae. So she went near him.

Irene - Baby I'm here...how can u marry someone neglecting me huh ? I have a perfect figure than her. ( She said by keeping that person's hand on her waist)

Irene - Still time is there...leave her and come with me. I'll treat u better than her. I can fulfill your desires well.

She pushed him on the bed and hovered. She opened her clothes and his pants...she became happy as he wasn't stopping her but little did she know that he isn't taehyung but another man.
She started moving her body against his making him more needy. So that man couldn't control and they f*cked up ! Just then someone came and switched on the lights and screamed by seeing the view. Irene too looked at the person over whom she was hovering and screamed as he was not tae... rather a different man who was guest over there.

Crowd started gathering there while YN and Tae too came and got startled to witness the view.
Mrs Kim came and slapped her face.

Mrs Kim - how shameless u r ? Earlier u destroyed my son's life and now playing with another man's life huh ?

Irene - No...I really don't know him. I thought that it's Tae.

Mrs Kim widened her eyes and slapped her again.

Mrs Kim - u were again planning to destroy my son's life huh ? For your info...he is already married now. So get out of his life permanently.

She pushed her out of the venue and she cried out of embarrassment and ran away.

Mrs Kim - The atmosphere is heavy again. Well now let it. You both got married...our newly wedded couple. It's time to celebrate.

Mr Kim - yes right...Son go and take YN to your home now. We all will visit u tomorrow.

Taehyung-Ok dad ( smiled )

Taehyung and YN headed towards his home. As they reached there taehyung lifted her up in bridal style and went to their bedroom. He made her lay down on the bed and himself laid down beside her being exhausted. They both were flat on the bed while looking at the ceiling.

YN - Tae ! I can't believe that we finally got married.

Tae - Nee...it seems like a dream.

They looked at eachother while  tae slowly came over her and stared at her lips. YN understood it and soon kissed him.

YN - I wanna be yours. ( said in between the kiss )

Taehyung - you are... I'll make u mine. Now there's no one to disturb us. ( smirks ) . I can help u to change now as I have the right being ur husband.

He quickly took off her heavy gown leaving her in inner g@rments and kissed her belly. In out of control she also started opening tae's shirt. He smiled due to her bold behaviour. He stared at her cleavage and attacked it while YN started caressing his hairs. YN switched the position and started pecking his whole body while he giggled due to ticklish feeling. He held her thighs tightly and made her sit on his stomach...while she started jumping on his d!ck.

Taehyung - ahh...u r being so naughty babe !

YN - Yes I'm ( leaned on his body ) don't u want me ?

Tae - Yaa babe...I wanna be yours.

He said it and started kissing her roughly.  He bit her lips while she mo@ned so he got a chance to enter his tongue into it exploring her mouth. Like this the night went too long.

After 2 hours -

Both are lying straight on bed breathing heavily.

Tae - are u tired babe ?

YN - Yes...but I didn't want it to end soon . I love you Tae

Tae - I love u too Yniee. Let's sleep now. Our family members will visit us tomorrow so let's restore some energy for tmrw too.

He said while bringing her closer to him and covered their n@ked bodies with the blanket.

Tae - I hope so u had a good first night with me. Sleep well ( kissed her forehead )

YN - hey I want a kiss here too ( pointed at her lips )

Tae - ( chuckled) u naughty gurl.

He kissed at her lips and was about to leave it but YN pulled him and continued it. Soon after a while they drifted to sleep 😴

TO BE CONTINUED....

next part - ep 20 is going to be the last part. If u want more episodes of this series then let me know in the comment box. I will come with the season 2 if u want.