Episode 4

YN - Youuu !!?? What r u doing here ?

Taehyung - Well it's my cabin and I'm the CEO of this company....where did u expect me to be ?

YN - U r the CEO of this company? Really ? Ohh noo...
( started biting her nails in tension )

Taehyung - ( asked intentionally) It's should be me asking u that what r u doing here in my cabin ?

YN - hu..h? I am..mm..
( in mind - what shall I do now...it's the same person with whom I had an argument and he turned out to be my CEO...but this job is also imp to him so I can't loose it for my ego )

Taehyung - what r u thinking? I don't have much time...if u wanna say something then say or else I will leave....

YN cut off him by saying no no pls wait... actually I'm here to be your temporary secretary for a while. ( said it hesitatingly )

Taehyung smirked by seeing this tiger who was roaring at him turned into a cat who is begging him for a job. He was satisfied.

Taehyung - I can't let u take that post so easily....u should know the rules and regulations of the company properly. Take this booklet and have a look on the rules. U can start your work from tmrw but I need professionalism.

YN - ( shuttering) ye..ss si..rr.

Taehyung was enjoying to see her shuttering while talking and calling him sir.

Taehyung - Ok I'm running late...I need to go. Be on time tmrw.

Saying this he left...YN cursed herself and her fate. She directly went to home by booking a cab. She came and threw her sandals , bags and buried her face in the pillow. Lisa approached her by seeing her weird behaviour.

Lisa - Hey what's the matter ? Is anything wrong ?

YN - Everything is wrong Lisa.
( She explained everything to her in details but Lisa became so excited )

Lisa - Omg YN... I'm so happy. Literally u will be secretary in Mr Kim's company. Wow what a luck.

YN - ( looking in disbelief) are u for real ? If u r this excited they why don't u go and become the secretary.

Lisa - If I would have the chance then I would run to take that job. U know he is the most handsome man here and all the girls are drooled over him. But he has a cold attitude so he doesn't give a damn care about us. ( pout )

YN - Hey don't act so cringe. I'm just doing this for the sake of money... nothing else. His presence won't affect me.

She sighed and opened the booklet of the company. She read out all the rules regulations and was impressed by company's professionalism. Then she had the leftover pastries that Jimin had paid for her in the bakery just then she got reminded about Jimin who had told her that he'll be waiting in the lobby.

YN - Ohh noo Jiminnn

Lisa - ( horrified ) hey why r u shouting ? And who is Jimin ? Why r u yelling his name ? It sounds so wrong.

YN - Just shut ur dirty mouth. He's the same person I told u about who offered me the job. He is also a friend of taehyung.

Lisa - Really!? I wanna see him.

YN - why r u so desperate to see him huh ? instead go and see your results... it's degrading day by day.

Lisa - Hey don't act like my mother or elder sister.... I'm feeling sleepy so I'm gonna sleep. U sleep too as we have to wake up early to go university.
( saying this she went to her room )

YN - hmm...good night.
( she sighed and layed down on the bed thinking about tomorrow's routine )

ON THE OTHER SIDE -

Jimin - Why r u doing this to her tae ? She's a good girl though

Taehyung - Whatever...my revenge is completed. I just wanted her to respect me and know my worth. That's it. Now I will be a boss and she'll be my secretary so she will obey me. That's what I need to satisfy my anger.

Jimin - really u r surreal...anyways I'm going home now. See you tomorrow.

NEXT DAY IN UNIVERSITY -

YN was walking along the corridor when she saw a huge crowd of girls rushing towards the basketball court. She became confused..just then Lisa came and dragged her along the crowd.

In Basketball Court -

YN - Hey Lisa stop. What's going on here ? It seems like a crowd of zombies running here and there.

Lisa - hey stupid ! Now it's a basketball tournament between jungkook and seojun. U know jungkook is a heartthrob of our college. All the girls swoon over him. Lets cheer for his team.

YN - why r u always drooling over boys huh ? Don't u get tired ?

Just then the tournament started...and it went on when at last jungkook's team won. Everyone stood up clapping.

Lisa - YN...Let's go to give him a towel and water bottle.

She dragged her with him to Jk.
When he saw YN standing behind Lisa he asked her so she introduced eachother.

Lisa - Jk...she is YN , my friend. And YN....he is Jk , our junior and heartthrob of our college.

YN - Anneyongaseyo... Congrats. You played well.

Jk - Thank u noona....are u new student here ?

YN - Nee... I'm new to seoul and I'm living with Lisa in rent house.

Jk - Ohh nice....u didn't tell me about this Lisa noona ?

Lisa - Hey pls stop calling us noona....I feel so old. I know that u r my junior but still call us by our names.

Jk - haha ok then...well as my team has won today I'm to hangout someday and u both are invited

Lisa and YN - Yaa sure Bye

Just then YN looked at the watch and saw that she is already late for part time in office due to long-lasting basketball match and it's her first day too. She panicked and ran.

Lisa - Hey YN slowly....wait I will drop u in cab.

YN - Hey I'm already 5 minutes late and I'm in my college uniform too. How will I change my getup so soon ?

Lisa - it's ok...just for one day manage with this uniform

YN - No I can't...it's a rule to wear formal clothes and he has warned me yesterday to follow the rules strictly.

TO BE CONTINUED.....