Take What's Yours...

Seconds after entering her bedroom, Charlotte found herself pressed face forward against the door. The coolness of the wood teased her already sensitive nipples and she groaned as Engfa kicked her legs apart.
"Wh...what are you doing?" Charlotte asked breathlessly as her heart pounded in her chest.
"Giving you exactly what you've wanted these past few weeks."
"Am I...are you going to spank me?" her voice breathy and desperate
"Is that what you want, Charlotte? Have you been naughty?" She asked as she kissed her bare shoulder, hands roaming over her naked back, tracing the lines of her muscles and spine. "Tell me what you think about when you are standing in the corner just like this. Do you think about my hands on your skin? Do you wish that I would strip you naked and have my way with you?"
Her lips found the soft skin on the side of her neck and she nibbled on the porcelain skin. Hands finding rounded hips, she ground herself against the brunette's backside. Pressing back against her, Charlotte groaned as slender hands slid to rest on her abdomen, fingertips toying with the waistband of her already ruined panties.
"I think about you, all of the time. When I wake up, in the shower, at work, when I'm over your knee, standing in the corner and when I'm in bed at night. It seems like all I think about is you. I think about you touching me while you're spanking me, I think about how each mark you put on me makes me yours and how I want so much more. I stand in the corner hoping to feel you against me again, to feel your hands on my bare skin. I crave you. My whole body aches for your touch and I stand there, ass on display, just hoping you will break and bare the rest of me. Take what's yours."
She tried to turn but the smaller woman held her firmly in place as she pressed against her. "What else, Charlotte? Do you think about anything else?"
Swallowing thickly as Engfa's hands smoothed down her denim clad thighs squeezing and stroking, she added "And...sometimes...I think about turning around and bending you over and taking exactly what I want from you
Engfa considered her words as she sucked on her pulse point. Smiling against her skin when the gorgeous woman shivered, she cupped her breasts, pinching her nipples between her fingers roughly before giving them a tug. Charlotte moaned, letting her head fall back and pushing her breasts more firmly into Engfa's palms. "And what exactly do you want from me, Charlotte? Payback? Revenge?"
Her questions cut through the fog of desire that had filled the brunette's body and Charlotte's eyes flew open. Trying to turn again, she gasped as Engfa's hand knotted in the back of her hair holding her still. Her other hand slipped beneath her panties again to cup her sex. "Answer the question, Miss. Austin. What do you want from me?" she whispered hotly in her ear, nipping at a tender lobe. Her fingertips circled the taler brunette's swollen clit and Charlotte found she was on the brink of her second orgasm. "I uh.."
Engfa gave her clit a sharp pinch that had the brunette crying out. "I want everything!" she gasped. "I want to kiss you everywhere, I want to taste you, touch you, and make you feel what you make me feel. I want to mark every inch of your body so everyone knows you are mine. I want to make you scream my name over and over until you collapse in my arms with exhaustion. Then I want to wake up wrapped around you and do it all over again."
She whimpered as her clit was abandoned. Engfa threaded their fingers together turning them until they were face to face. Heavily hooded deep brown eyes gazed up at her for a moment before pink lips found hers. Wrapping her arms around the taller brunette's neck, Engfa got lost in her kiss. Holding slim hips tight to her own, their tongues fought for dominance until the smaller woman gave way to Charlotte's advances and let her take control. Moaning at the delicious taste of the woman in her arms and the sensations racing through her body at her touch, Engfa finally broke away for desperately needed air.
Taking advantage of the smaller brunette's exposed neck, Charlotte nipped at her skin before soothing it with her tongue causing Engfa's knees to weaken and a breathy gasp escape her lips. Lowering the strap of her tank top, Charlotte continued kissing along her shoulder and collarbone soaking in every gasp and moan from the smaller woman that was now riding her thigh.
Engfa's sleep shorts were ruined, drenched with her own passion. She could feel the hot, slick feel of it coating her inner thighs. "Charlotte" she gasped as the brunette bit down on her clavicle.
"Undress me, Engfa" she bit a taut nipple through the fabric of her tank top just enough to sting before sucking on it through the material. Digging her fingers into dark curls, Engfa arched her back, encouraging her to do it again.
Giving another sharp little bite to the exposed skin of her upper breast, Charlotte then soothed the reddened skin with a swipe of her tongue.
"Please Charlotte" she gasped.
Biting the top of her other breast, Charlotte repeated her demand as she gently pushed the brunette away. "Finish undressing me"
She stood there dazed and confused for a moment before the words fully registered with her. Biting her lip, her blood pulsed quick and hot through her veins at the look in the brunette's eyes.
She gently reached out to where Charlotte was standing merely a foot in front of her, the back of her thighs pressed against the mattress. Her fingertips slowly traced the waistband of her jeans from her hip to where they fell open in the front exposing the red silk and lace of her panties. Dark lashes fluttered against a tanned cheek before brown eyes met and held dark brown, anticipation causing one woman to shiver and the other to freeze in place.
Slipping her fingers beneath the material, Engfa slowly worked the fabric down over Charlotte's hips until the denim dropped to the floor. Reaching for a pale hand, she held it as the taler brunette stepped out. Carefully picking up the jeans, Engfa folded them and tossed them onto the nearby chair. She clenched her hand into a fist in an attempt to stop her fingers from shaking before reaching for the sinful red panties still clinging to the gorgeous brunette. Not breaking eye contact, she gave them a little tug and felt them land near her toes.
Placing a finger under her chin to keep her gaze on her face, Charlotte kicked them away. Dropping a slow and seductive kiss on her still swollen lips, she smiled down at her. Holding her hands, she sat on the bed and pulled her between her legs.
"Now you. Undress for me Engfa. Keep your eyes right here and undress for me"
The demand shot a thrill of excitement straight to her aching center and Engfa nodded although keeping her eyes off of a completely nude Charlotte Austin was more tortuous than she had imagined. She desperately wanted to explore every inch of the luscious woman in front of her. Pulse racing, she slowly slipped her now soaked sleep shorts off. Charlotte's gaze faltered as she struggled to hold her gaze, losing the battle completely when the smaller Brunette tossed her tank top towards the waiting chair.
Brown eyes raked over her, taking in her beautiful breasts, the flare of her hips and the short brown curls hiding her sex. "You are so beautiful, Engfa" she murmured, struggling to keep her hands to herself.
The cute brunette's body flushed even more as Charlotte again took her hands, holding them away from her body so she could look her fill. Leaning forward, she took a light brown nipple in her mouth, rolling it around with her tongue before sucking on it. Engfa moaned appreciatively but then gasped when Charlotte bit down leaving teeth marks in her skin. "Charlotte!"
"Mine. On your knees, Engfa" Charlotte whispered, half demanding, half pleading.
A fresh rush of need soaked her inner thighs and she didn't hesitate at all before falling to her knees between the brunette's legs.
"Make me come" Charlotte demanded, fingers threading through silky brown hair as she drew her face closer to her center.
Using her hands to spread the brunettes legs even more, Engfa kissed her way up her inner thighs. Slowly moving from one leg to the other, inching higher and higher as she carefully tasted each bit of skin.
Charlotte's skin was so soft and the heady scent of her arousal had Engfa at the brink of her own release. She groaned when Charlotte tightened the grasp she had on her hair and dragged her closer. "Engfa, make me yours so I can make you mine. No teasing" Charlotte urged.
Smiling smugly against her skin, the smaller brunette darted her tongue out to trace the crease at the top of her leg and groaned as her arousal coated her tongue. No longer interested in trying to top Charlotte from her knees, she licked a long line up through her folds. "Oh fuck..you taste so good" she moaned, taking a few more long licks. Finding her clit standing firm and proud at the top of her slit, she sucked it into her mouth, digging her fingers into the brunette's thighs to hold them open.
Leaning back on one elbow, Charlotte tried to keep her eyes on the brunette as her tongue darted in and out of her center but the sensations racing through her were too strong. Head falling back, she kept one fist tangled in brown hair as she held her tight against her, hips grinding up to meet her mouth. Her breasts moved with each buck of her hips and she cried out again and again as Engfa expertly explored her core, licking and sucking and plunging her tongue in as deep as she could.
Moving her mouth to focus on her clit, Engfa stroked two fingers deep inside the brunette, curling them before pulling them back out each time only to plunge them back in again. She feverishly flicked her hardened nub with her tongue before pressing hard little circles into it. The hand in her hair tightened again causing her to gasp for air as Charlotte began riding her face taking her pleasure. Continuing to suck hard on her clit as her fingers plunged again and again she struggled for air. Biting down hard on her bundle of nerves, she sent Charlotte over the edge screaming her name. At the instant release of her hair, Engfa took several deep breaths before lapping at the brunette's opening, drinking up as much of her passion as she could until Charlotte finally pulled her up, claiming her mouth.
Moaning at the taste of herself on the smaller brunette's tongue, Charlotte kissed her deeply. Stroking brown hair she held her close as she recovered from the intense orgasm.
"That was..."
"Fucking amazing" Engfa whispered before giggling. "You taste divine. I think I could do that all day" Propping herself up on one hand, she looked down at the brunette where she lay still panting, a gorgeous smile on her face.
"Yeah?"
"Oh yeah. You are so gorgeous. I should have made you strip all the way down every time you came over. Actually I think that will be a new rule. My house, no clothes for you"
"Mmhmm....we could probably work something out if you are naked too." She grinned, gaze dropping to Engfa's chest "Engfa..." she breathed...."I'm so sorry..." her finger traced the bite marks that were bright red against her creamy skin.
"Sorry? Oh no. You better get over the sorry because you promised if I made you come you would make me yours and I'm holding you to it" she whispered, voice low and husky as she lowered her mouth to a perfect porcelain breast, sucking gently on the turgid tip. "I've been wanting you for so long. If you don't take me soon, I'm going to have to finish what I started on the phone" she whispered, fingers trailing over a smooth abdomen and down to brush over dampened brown curls.
Charlotte's eyes widened as Engfa teased her by drawing circles on the skin beneath the curls. Shifting so that the brunette was laying flat on her back and she was propped up beside her she kissed her deeply letting their tongues stroke together. Pulling back for air, their lips met again as Charlotte cradled her cheek, thumb brushing over her cheekbone. Finally breaking away, Charlotte's darkened gaze took in her flushed face and chest. Fondling a firm breast, she rolled her nipple between her fingers, watching as Engfa's eyes fluttered shut and back arched. "I love how responsive you are" she whispered as her fingers continued to explore her neck and chest, nails raking over tight nipples and causing the smaller woman to whimper.
Lowering her mouth to her breasts, she kissed along the tops of them as her hands squeezed and massaged. Engfa threaded her fingers into her hair as she finally drew one tight brown nipple into her mouth using her tongue to stroke the tip before biting down. Gasping, Engfa's body went taut with need.
"Please, Charlotte!" she gasped "Please!"
"Show me how you touch yourself, Engfa"
"Wh..What?"
"Show me. I want to see"
Dark brown eyes met brown in wide disbelief but then, as they gazed at each other, something shifted deep within and Engfa took a shaky breath before her fingers trailed back down over her abdomen and past the tight little curls to find her hardened nub. Closing her eyes, she ran a finger through her folds, hips bucking up to meet it. Spreading her legs a little more, she dipped her finger in her opening and dragged some of the moisture up to her pulsing clit. Gasping at the sensitivity there she began to rub it back and forth, little whimpers breaking past her lips.
"That is so hot" Charlotte murmured, trailing her hand down to Engfa's thigh to open her up further as she sat up for a better view. Engfa moaned as her orgasm built, legs falling open and then trying to shut again as she pushed her pelvis towards her own touch. Pushing two fingers deep inside her own channel, she cried out as she hit the bundle of nerves buried a few inches in on her front wall. Pulling her fingers back out, she groaned again as a hand wrapped around her wrist and her digits, covered in her glistening need, were sucked into Charlotte's hot mouth.
"Mmmmm....you taste amazing" she groaned as she licked up every drop. Moving between the smaller brunette's legs she lifted them over her shoulders and pinned her hips down leaving the brunette wide open for her. "Mine" she whispered before using the tip of her tongue to trace her folds.
Engfa cried out as her tongue flicked over her clit. Using her thumbs to spread her more, Charlotte looked down at her hardened clit peaking out from its cute little hood. She grinned before flicking her tongue over it again, holding the smaller model down as she jerked against the sensations. Sucking it into her mouth she held it with her teeth as her tongue rolled firmly over it again and again as Engfa begged and pleaded. Finding her opening, she plunged two fingers deep inside without warning. The brunette gasped and moaned as she was filled, her channel wrapping tightly around the other brunette and fluttering against the intrusion. Pulling back she made sure to press against her front wall before plunging in a second time. Engfa's legs were trembling and her grip on the brunette's hair was tight. Charlotte knew she was close but wasn't quite ready to send her over the edge. The smaller woman's fingers found her clit and rubbed it feverishly before Charlotte smacked her hand away. "Mine"
Moving lower, she pressed little love bites on the inside of Engfa's thighs before soothing them with her tongue. Never enough to break the skin but definitely hard enough to leave a mark and cause Engfa to buck and writhe below her. "Charlotte!" she cried out, trying to drag her mouth back to where she desperately wanted it.
Charlotte kissed the last bite mark before pulling her fingers from the model's opening and replacing them with her tongue. She groaned at the taste of her as she stroked her inner walls.
"Oh fuck!" she gasped when Charlotte bit her vulva, pulling the skin taut before letting it go with a pop. Biting the other side, she again pulled the skin taut before letting it go then soothing it with her tongue. Her need flowed from her in a never ending river that the brunette fed from between bites as she carefully moved up one side and down the other. Engfa was going crazy with need as every time her orgasm was near, Charlotte would slow down until it passed then would begin again. Her legs were locked around the brunettes head and her hands buried in her hair as she ravaged her sex, coaxing every little bit of pleasure from her body.
"Please Charlotte" she finally cried, actual tears pricking her eyes as the need to cum became almost painful. Looking up, Charlotte winked at her before bending back to her task. Simultaneously plunging three fingers into her tight channel just as she bit down on her hard clit sent Engfa screaming into the most intense orgasm of her life.
Her legs trembled and her back arched as it felt like liquid just gushed and gushed from her center. Her entire body shook with her release as she first went rigid and then collapsed onto the bed.
Smiling smugly even as her face dripped with the model's wetness, Charlotte kissed her way back up her body. Dropping a kiss on pink lips, pouty in sleep, Charlotte collapsed beside her.

Hi🤍 thanks for the comments🤍