Catching And Falling...

Charlotte's entire body was taut with the tension of not turning around as she listened to the sounds of Engfa moving around the room. She barely acknowledged the burning of her backside as she strained to identify the sound of clothes dropping to the floor or sharp gasps from the smaller brunette.
Her eyes closed briefly as she tried to center herself before flashing up to look at the timer...28 more minutes. There was so much that could happen in 28 minutes.
Only leaving the room long enough to undress, Engfa tied the sash of her robe loosely around her body. The silky red material barely reached the top of her thighs and teased at her tight nipples. It was her favorite item to wear when she was home alone and wanted to feel sexy as she set the stage for a night of self pleasure. Returning to the room where Charlotte was standing obediently in the corner, she laid her collected items out on the table and let her gaze roam over the gorgeous woman. Her breath caught and she bit her lip at the sight of her in those impossibly high heels, black stockings, and her glorious reddened ass on complete display. Her already throbbing clit throbbed just that much harder, demanding some attention. Unable to look away though, Engfa quietly moved closer until she was a breath away from her.
"You are doing so well, baby" she whispered causing the brunette to jump as her breath hit her ear. Giggling just a little she smoothed her hands up her arms, loving how they were stretched above her head. Bringing them back down, she made sure to brush against the sides of her bare breasts before sliding down to her waist where they rested.
"I normally don't really think of anything when I touch myself. I do it for the release, and because I like that I am able to do that for myself. It makes me feel empowered and feminine" she slid her palms down to squeeze the curve of her hips. "The last few weeks though, there's only been one thing on my mind. One person that is" Her lips found the back of Charlotte's neck and the brunette bit back a groan as her eyes darted to the timer.
~21 minutes.
Still grasping one hip, Engfa moved her other hand to smooth over her reddened skin. Her fingers danced along each cheek alternating between drawing soothing circles and lightly drawing her fingernail over the tender mounds. It took all of the taller brunette's attention to keep breathing and not make a sound. "What was it you said about this? Something about how with each swat I've marked you as mine? I like that. I want every part single of you to be mine. Shall I leave little bite marks and hickeys all over you? It was so incredibly hot when you marked me. Or should I stick with what I know? You have another 20 swats coming...where should I put them, Charlotte? All here?" she whispered, now both palms pressed to her heated skin. Engfa gave both sides a squeeze, smiling slightly when Charlotte whimpered and tried to press her legs together. Slipping her hand between pale thighs, the smaller brunette nearly whimpered herself at the wetness coating all of that porcelain skin. Tapping her thighs, she waited until the brunette parted them again before continuing.
~19 minutes.
"Maybe you'd like them somewhere else? Is that why you stand in the corner thinking about me baring you completely?' Engfa pressed closer, both hands drifting down to toy with the front edge of the silky turquoise material. She felt the brunette stiffen as she pressed against her from behind and kissed the crook of her neck, lips lingering on her racing pulse point. The older woman grinned as the taller brunette shivered, leaning back against her and shifting her head to give Engfa better access.
"Maybe I shouldn't have been so quick to reattach those straps" she husked into her ear, nipping the soft lobe. "I would really love to explore while you are...occupied. Would you like that, Charlotte? Are you wanting me to strip you bare?"
Swallowing hard as all the heat in her body rushed to her throbbing sex, Charlotte couldn't help the moan that escaped her lips as she nodded her head.
~18 minutes
Engfa made quick work of the garter straps careful not to dislodge the stockings circling the brunette's thighs. Tugging the turquoise material up and over her head, she tossed it aside. Charlotte braced her hands on the wall in front of her as the coolness of the air caressed her naked skin as she stood there in only stockings, heels, and the panties Engfa had tugged up to the top of her thighs. She could feel another orgasm building just at the anticipation of the smaller brunette's touch. 24 hours of intimacy with the older model had already created a strong effect on her body.
"Hands on your head, baby" she whispered as her hands circled around to cover porcelain breasts. Weighing them in her palms, she massaged them gently as the brunette stood on shaky legs and curled her fingers deep in her own dark hair.
"Maybe you want some of your swats here?" Engfa questioned teasingly as she pinched her nipples sharply before rolling them between her fingers. A moan broke free from full pink lips as Charlotte's eyes darted to the timer again.
~14 minutes
14 more minutes for the smaller model to play these games before Charlotte took charge. 14 more minutes unless she broke before then. Biting her lip, Charlotte closed her eyes and tried to center herself as tanned hands roamed her body.
The smaller brunette played with her breasts for a minute longer before abandoning them for the smooth expanse of her back. Her hands stroked over the warm skin, tracing her shoulder blades, spine, and the curve of her hips before mapping her ribs. As her hands moved from one place to another, her mouth trailed behind, tracing the same path with her lips and occasionally her tongue. Her soft little sounds of appreciation were a sweet torture to the brunette who was struggling to remain in place.
"I want you so much baby, you have no idea" she whispered, untying her robe and letting it hang open. Pressing her naked body tightly against the gorgeous model's backside, she couldn't help rolling her hips. A whimper broke from Charlotte's lips at the feel of her breasts on her, and her pelvis grinding into her inflamed skin. She had experienced countless orgasms at the hands of the beautiful brunette and yet her body still throbbed for her.
~11 minutes
"I desperately want to give you what you want...can you feel me against you? My hands on your bare skin? I crave you too, you know. I want to take what's mine over and over again until we're both so exhausted all we can do is fall asleep in each other's arms, you drive me so crazy, I've never felt something like this before." Engfa whispered as she pressed her forehead between the brunette's shoulder blades, hands resting on her hips. Taking a few deep breaths, she stayed that way for a few minutes just enjoying the warmth of the woman before her. Touching her, even in an innocent way, settled her soul in a way she didn't quite understand but which brought her a sweet comfort she hadn't realized her life was missing.
At first Charlotte's entire attention was solely on the fingers stroking her breasts and the lips trailing over her skin. When Engfa grew quiet, the taller brunette's tightly coiled body that had been on the brink of another release, relaxed. Leaning back slightly to feel more of her, Charlotte sighed softly when she could again feel the smaller woman's breasts pressed against her. Enjoying their closeness she didn't initially realize when one slender hand slipped off her hip.
~7 minutes
Engfa waited until her heart had calmed. She smiled when the gorgeous goddess leaned back into her seeking more contact. She shifted so her breasts were again pressed lightly against the porcelain skin, nipples tight and aching. Breathing Charlotte's scent in, she could no longer deny the intense throbbing of her core. Slipping a hand from a curvy hip, she stroked it down her abdomen slowly until she reached her own small patch of curls. Drawing swirls through them, her breath hitched. She closed her eyes and brushed a fingertip over her own engorged clit, careful to avoid touching the brunette's reddened skin. She bit back a moan as tears pricked her eyes. Holy fuck she was so sensitive. Her intent was to go slow so that time ran out before her release was complete. Pulling back even as her hips bucked against her hand, she let her fingers tease over her folds as long as she could before, unable to resist, she parted them with her index finger and gasped at how incredibly wet she was. She trailed her other hand up to grasp one of Charlotte's strong shoulders, as her finger dipped a little deeper, drawing some of her wetness up to her clit. She hummed softly as she drew circles around her clit, spreading the moisture further.
~4 minutes
Charlotte's eyes that had been closed flew open when Engfa gasped. Straining to hear, her knees nearly buckled when she heard the faint wet rubbing sounds and felt the smaller woman's hand tighten on her shoulder. Her entire body tensed with awareness as her eyes darted to the timer.
~3 ½ minutes left.
A moan ripped unwittingly from Engfa's throat as her fingers brushed over her clit. Her nipples tightened impossibly more and she pulled back just far enough so she could rub the taut nubs over the soft skin of the taller brunette's back. Charlotte whimpered as she dug her hands deeper into her own hair trying desperately to wait out the clock before turning to claim the smaller woman.
~3 minutes
Her teeth nipped at the back of the brunette's neck as her hand fisted on her shoulder and her fingers pressed tightly against the throbbing bundle of nerves at the apex of her thighs. Not bothering to hide her reactions, she groaned loudly as she began rubbing, hips bucking just enough that the back of her hand bumped against the brunette with each thrust.
"Engfa?" Charlotte broke the silence, unable to keep from speaking as her heart raced at the increased sounds coming from behind her. The wet squelching noise growing louder with each thrust of the smaller brunette's hips.
~2 minutes
"Engfa Waraha don't you dare come." she demanded "Don't you dare. You are mine and so is your release. You come when I say you can. Do you understand?"
The taller brunette's words caused a fresh gush of fluid between her legs as Engfa whimpered. A possessive Charlotte Austin was so so incredibly hot. Used to being the top in any sexual relationship, Engfa was so aroused by the demanding words that she barely had the capacity to register the shift inside of her.
"Do you understand me, Engfa? I am waiting" Charlotte's voice was strong and forceful and Engfa shivered as her fingers slowed briefly.
"I heard you, Charlotte. I need to come. I need...." her voice trailed off as her fingers quickened their pace again.
~1 minute
Dark eyes flew up to check the timer. "You will wait. You will wait until it's my fingers driving inside of you or I will flip you over the back of the couch and you are going to regret not listening to me love."
"Oh fuck!" Engfa gasped, the brunette's words increasing her need.
"I want both of your hands on my shoulders right now. Do it" Charlotte demanded
Whimpering, Engfa gave herself one more hard rub before doing what she was told. Hands on the brunette, she couldn't help but lift up and grind herself against her curvy ass. Charlotte hissed at the contact but stood firm. It took all she had not to push back against the smaller brunette.
~20 seconds
"Engfa.." she warned
"I'm trying, Charlotte, I really am" she cried even as she rubbed against her again
The instant the timer sounded, Charlotte grabbed Engfa's hand and pulled her in between her and the wall, trapping her there. Reaching between slim thighs, she sunk two fingers deep inside the smaller model. "This is mine" Engfa's eyes rolled up in her head as she lifted a leg to wrap around the brunette's hip, opening herself even more. Charlotte's eyes watered at the pressure against her tortured backside but her pace was unrelenting as she slammed into the smaller brunette again and again.
Engfa wrapped an arm around the taller woman's neck, using the other to attempt to guide her head down to her aching breast. Lifting her higher in her arms, Charlotte moaned as Engfa's leg moved away from her tender skin to wrap snug around her waist. Bending, she drew a tight nipple into her mouth, sucking on it at the same time that her thumb found the smaller womans engorged clit.
"OH FUCK!" Engfa gasped "Don't stop, please please don't stop please baby please" she begged even as the need deep in her abdomen coiled tightly and pushed her over the edge.
Slowing the pace of her fingers, Charlotte held on tight as she continued to support the smaller brunette even after she had stiffened and then collapsed in her arms with a series of soft cries and whimpers. Dropping kisses on her flushed breasts, she tenderly took her other nipple into her mouth, lightly sucking on it as her fingers slowly stilled within her.
Engfa, still recovering, rested her head on top of Charlotte's and moaned softly at the combined feeling of her suckling at her breast and her fingers slipping free. Stroking through her silky hair, she sighed contentedly.
Letting her breast go with a gentle pop, Charlotte lowered her to the ground. "Hi sweetie" she smiled at her as Engfa, on shaky legs, shyly smiled back. Her gaze swept down to take in all of the skin left bare by her robe hanging open. Her body was flushed a beautiful shade of pink, tight nubs standing proudly erect and her patch of soft short brown curls darkened with her own juices. "You're so beautiful" Charlotte whispered in awe, brushing over a pebbled nipple with the back of her hand. Holding her fingers up, still glistening with the beautiful model's release, she offered them to Engfa.
Looking at them, Engfa blinked up at her before kissing the tips softly. Charlotte watched as her tongue slipped out to daintily lap at the wetness before drawing them deep into her mouth. Moaning at the sight, she fisted her hand in dark brown hair and drew her closer. Her tongue took the place of her fingers as, questing and demanding, it pushed past barely parted lips and stroked deep inside.
"Baby?" Engfa whimpered after a long moment, not wanting to pull back but needing to finalize this.
"Hmm?"
"I need you to sign the form... and then we're all done"
Pulling back, Charlotte stared back at her. "Done with the discipline, not done with us" she stated, just to be clear.
Grinning up at her, dimples flashing, Engfa reached for her. "Not done with us. We have a lot of unfinished business"
Charlotte's eyebrow arched with interest, eyes glittering "Such as?"
"There's the matter of our little bet. I believe I owe you twenty more swats." her eyes darted down to the brunette's nipples that stiffened beneath her gaze. Smirking she looked back up at her. "It seems I will be splitting those between multiple targets" she teased as she lightly flicked the stiff peaks.
Clearing her throat, Charlotte continued even as her pulse picked up "Hmm..that's true. Plus there's the spanking I owe you" she winked "I think I will give you ten of those now though for trying to steal that orgasm away from me" she smirked, pushing the robe from the smaller brunette's shoulders and watching as it fluttered to the ground
Engfa giggled nervously, reluctantly nodding even as a shiver of anticipation raced down her spine.
"Anything else love?" Charlotte questioned, grasping her hips and pulling her closer
"Hmmm....there was that little promise about taking me on my desk. I'm going to hold you to that one" she mused, wrapping her arms around her neck.
Laughing, Charlotte nodded. "I think that can be arranged." She dropped a leisurely kiss on pink lips. "And then there's the falling..." she whispered as she sought out those deep brown eyes that made her heart beat faster.
Engfa smiled up at her, love in her gaze. "I think I'm going to like the catching even more than the falling" she whispered, leaning in for another kiss.

The end🐶🐰

Thank you all for reading and for encouraging me to keep posting ♥️🫰🏽