Chapter 14 - ---- The Pick Up

*

*

It's another schools week, but classes didn't start for me until Thursdays. I have four classes to teach every Thursdays. Spilted between two schools. Two I have in the morning, while the other two at noon.

The schools are just a twenty minutes tricycle drive from each other. So I used the break hour, to clear out and then transport myself down to my second location, and still have time to settle in before teaching.

Kiitan and I are meeting for our date after my classes today as earlier planned. I have made sure to send him the pick up location and time.

I also took the initiative to dress up for the date, as I would not have time to go back home for a change of clothes.

It was totally an unusual thing so everyone one of the staff have questioned and asked if I had a special occasion.

I was in my last class, for today, rounding up, when I was summoned that I had a guest waiting for me at the reception. I was surprised and wondered who it could be.

"Could it possibly be Kiitan?" I check what the time said on my wrist watch, "He would be a little to early then."

I quickly finished with the kids to go check who it was, and not keep the guest waiting. It was a quite big school, so I have to walk a distance before I could get to the reception.

Once I was at the doorway of the reception, my heart skipped a beat. I bow my head, bit my lip to hide the smile. It was as I presumed, Mr Crawford.

He was all formally dressed. A charcoal gray slim-fit dress pants as base tailored and tidy, matched with a nice a navy suit jacket. A white dress shirt underneath. Legs crossed in front of him. He noticed me come in.

"Hey." He said grinning from ear to ear.

"Hey." I said shyly.

"Sorry, I'm too early. I didn't know you would still be in class." He said as he rose to his feet. "I guess I wanted to make up for the last time." He jokes," I miscalculated. I could wait for you to finish up if you want."

"Oh no, it's fine. I was wrapping up anyway." I walked closer to him.

"How are you?" He asked.

"I'm fine." I answered, "How are you?"

"I'm good." He said, checking me out. "You look really beautiful."

"Thank you." I blushed.

I was wearing a black long sleeve bodycon maxi dress that enhanced my petite figure the exact same way, making it looked much more elegant. A three inches black ankle strap heels. Accessoried with a pair of diamond stud. My hair was packed in a simple ponytail.

"I got you this." He handed me a hybrid tea rose.

"Awwwwn! thank you." I fought back tears.

"We should get going now."

I and teaching aids from the table.

"Right. I'll grabbed my purse, and we'll be on our way." I strode back to the staff room to get my thing before heading out.

"All set." I said as I got back to him.

"Great. You first." I Courteously.

I  approached to exit the room, while he followed behind.

"Let me help you with this." He said taking my teaching aids.

When we were almost at the parking lot where he had parked his car, he quickened his pace, walked ahead of me. He dropped the bags in the back seat, then proceeded to open the passenger's door for me. When I was in and settled, he shut the door before walking round the car to the driver's side.