Chapter 4 ---- Cup of Ice Cream

PossibleErrorAlert
*

*

Have a great read 🤗🤗😁😁😊😊
*

*

I took off my shoes just as I got in, phew! My feet needed to breath. I dropped my side purse on the couch as I bounced on it. I was depleted. No one was in the living room but the television was on. I sat there on the couch for a minute before I made my way to my room. I felt so unclean. I needed a wash.

"Bath time."

When I got to my room, I took off my clothes and hurled them everywhere . I picked my shower cap from my cap hook, put it on. Then I swaggered to the bathroom. I walked in under the shower and turned it open. I shut my eyes as droplet of water dripped and rolled down my body.

Ten minutes later, I got out of the bathroom, walked to my dresser and sat to dry my body. I applied my body cream, changed into a play pant and a very light texture silk material blouse. I sprayed little perfume in the air an walk right through it.

I plugged my phone in, it had shut down on my way home. I headed out to the living room, found Bethel scooping ice-cream into her mouth. She noticed my presence.

She used her tongue to wipe the ice-cream at the crook of her mouth. "I heard you come in. I was in the kitchen and on a call with Shijuade."

"How is he? How are you guys. When are we coming to eat party jollof?" I jested as I placed myself on the seat beside her.

"When we eat your own party jollof first." she poke fun at me.

"You are cray cray." I chuckled. "You know whose jollof we can eat first? Lade's."

"True true.! Where have you been though? Didn't you see my calls? I was wondering where you went. You didn't tell me you'd be going out." She took another scoop and I then yanked her ice-cream spoon from her.

"I was out with Fopefolu." I said taking my first scoop.

"You sly!" She glared at me. "Whatever happened to you not wanting to reply."

"How many flavors are in this?" I asked, avoiding the question. I licked my lips, before I went in for another scoop.

"Milk chocolate, vanilla, cherry, brownie batter and Strawberry. Five combos" she counted her fingers as she listed. " And that's besides the point."

"So what's the point?" I asked mindlessly.

"You shameless slut. Why did you go?" She teased.

I shrugged. "Well you said to hear him out. And that's what I did"

We busted out laughing and giggling.

"So what now? Are you to start seeing him again?" She questioned.

I furrowed my brow in slight disgust. "No?! Wel... I don't know. I mean... he has a girlfriend."

She didn't seem convinced."Okay?! Whatever you decide to do, just don't keep it from Lade this time."

I sigh heavily "Yeah!"