[VOL-1]CHAPTER 2:WHISPERS OF THE SAPPHIRE INFERNO

With sadness welling in his eyes and tears streaking his cheeks, he gazes at the grim sight of his father's bloodied face. The hall around him is a scene of horror, a place tainted by death's touch. Amidst this unsettling scene, his attention is caught by a letter that lures him toward the unknown allure of Texas. It speaks of a thrilling journey between his dreams and reality.

Holding onto the letter, his thoughts swirl in confusion. Why has this tragedy struck him? What could he have done to deserve such a terrible fate? All he ever wanted was a life filled with happiness. But as he notices his father's blood staining his clothes, a chilling realization takes hold-he's somehow connected to his father's tragic end.

Doubts plague him, fueled by his father's cryptic warning: "Don't go there." The fear in his heart drives him to flee from the disturbing letter. Yet, when he catches sight of himself in the mirror, he's confronted by an inescapable truth-he shares in the blame for his father's death.

With newfound resolve to uncover the mysteries surrounding him, he steels himself to read the rest of the letter. The final page bears an enigmatic message: "WELCOME BACK AIDEN." Confusion washes over him once more, as if he's ensnared in a complex web of secrets. Threads of his past, long buried in Texas, unravel and reveal an unforeseen connection between his past self and the person he's become.

Amidst the whirlwind of enigmas, a growing terror threatens to engulf him. He wrestles with questions that teeter on the edge of his understanding. Who's behind this eerie invitation? What strange link ties together his past and the present turmoil? These puzzles intertwine, pushing him to the edge of reason.

Lost in the storm of his thoughts, overwhelmed by the weight of his situation, he gives in to unconsciousness. Left behind are unanswered questions and a sense of unease that hangs heavy in the air.

As Aiden's eyes blinked open, he found himself cocooned within the confines of Kevin's home. The sight of Kevin's mother standing over him, her eyes wide with astonishment, greeted him with an exclamation of surprise, "He's awake! He's actually awake!" This proclamation set a whirlwind of emotions into motion, propelling Kevin to hastily depart from the hospital. Despite the pain throbbing in Kevin's hand, he rode his bike with a singular purpose, his heart racing in tandem with his wheels.

Aiden's emergence from the clutches of unconsciousness was met with a reality that seemed almost surreal. His gaze collided with Kevin's, and amidst the flurry of his thoughts, he couldn't help but feel a sense of bewilderment. An unspoken connection seemed to stretch between them, a silent dialogue that questioned the past, the present, and speculated about the future. As they locked eyes, it was as if the world around them blurred, leaving only their shared uncertainty in focus.

Sensing the weight of their unspoken words, Kevin bridged the gap with a fierce and emotional embrace. His tears, uncontainable, cascaded down his cheeks as he held Aiden in a grip that was equal parts relief and desperation. Aiden asked "What's happened buddy?" Amidst the folds of his embrace, Kevin's voice trembled as he responded to Aiden's puzzled gaze, "Things will get better." These words were more than just a mere assurance; they were a lifeline extended from a friend who had been enduring days of uncertainty.

Aiden's bewildered eyes, however, couldn't ignore a change that had taken place-his own eyes. Kevin's observation wasn't unfounded. Aiden's once familiar gaze, now painted in an unsettling shade of blue, stared back at him from the mirror. In an attempt to grasp this strange alteration, Kevin's inquiry broke the silence, "What's up with your eyes?" Aiden, equally confused, answered with an honest shrug, "I have no idea what you're talking about."

Yet, beneath the surface of his curiosity and confusion lay the yearning to return home, Aiden said "I wanna go home" to find solace and answers in the presence of his father. The mere thought was enough to invoke a change of emotions, but Kevin's expression indicated a reality Aiden had yet to comprehend. The words, when they finally emerged, were laden with sorrow, "He's not here anymore, buddy." These words struck Aiden like a bolt of lightning, an unbearable truth he was forced to accept.