[VOL-1] CHAPTER-13:CAN I SAVE HER?

As they entered the portal, The sudden switch from the library to a different atmosphere a chaotic, war-torn place confused the group. Kevin, trying to understand the strange scene, questioned Aiden's surprising revelation.

"What are you saying?" Kevin asked, sounding both confused and doubtful. After walking through the library door, they didn't find a normal desert but landed in the middle of a distressing historical war but the same desert as of Aiden's dream. Watching past events unfold left them stunned, trying to grasp the seriousness of the situation.

"That's not a desert, Aiden," Kevin said, pointing at the vivid and turbulent scene outside the door. They saw something, The truth was clear – they were watching events from the past like a time travel, part of a conflict that showed the sacrifices and hardships of those who lived before them.

 They saw something, The truth was clear – they were watching events from the past like a time travel, part of a conflict that showed the sacrifices and hardships of those who lived before them

As the group took in the sights and sounds of the war, the urgency of their predicament set in. What they saw was people were dying, and the air was thick with the scent of gunpowder. The chaos of battle surrounded them, each step fraught with the unpredictable consequences of existing within the echoes of history.

In the midst of the turmoil, the group began a hasty discussion, contemplating their role in this displaced past and strategizing on how to navigate the dangers that loomed around them. The urgency of their circumstances demanded quick decisions, and the weight of responsibility hung heavy in the air.

Peter, normally the voice of reason within the group, suggested seeking refuge or finding a way to blend in with the surroundings to avoid drawing attention to themselves , the people who were fighting in the war

Peter, normally the voice of reason within the group, suggested seeking refuge or finding a way to blend in with the surroundings to avoid drawing attention to themselves , the people who were fighting in the war. Chloe, ever bold and tough, proposed understanding the local customs to survive in this unfamiliar time because they don't know what and how the gate or the portal transferred them to this old time world.

Aiden, his eyes carrying the weight of recognition and understanding, hinted at the possibility of influencing events, given their knowledge of the past. He spoke of the ethical dilemma of interfering with historical events, cautioning the group about the potential consequences of altering the course of time.

The atmosphere among the group became charged with a sense of urgency and uncertainty. The distant echoes of war cries and gunfire served as a haunting reminder of the grim reality that enveloped them. Each member grappled with the ethical complexities of their newfound situation, torn between the desire to survive and the responsibility not to disrupt the delicate fabric of history.