[VOL-1] CHAPTER-11: ITS YOUR BLOOD THAT I BLEED

The library, once a sanctuary of knowledge, now echoed with the haunting sounds of a struggle against the malevolent chimera. As Chloe and Macy found themselves entangled in a desperate physical confrontation, the air thickened with a sense of impending doom.

The blades, launched by the rat's supernatural force, after changing trajectory, it relentlessly struck Macy's face, creating gruesome wounds that revealed the stark white of her skull. Each impact seemed to draw gasps of horror from those witnessing the macabre scene. The library's dim lighting cast shadows that danced around Macy's helpless face.

The relentless assault on Macy's face turned her features into a nightmarish spectacle. Her eyes, once windows to her soul, were now knifed by ghastly cuts, and the blood flowed freely, forming a grotesque fountain that painted the air with crimson hues. The grotesque scene played out in slow motion, each moment etching itself into the collective memory of the onlookers.

Kevin, frozen in shock and horror, bore witness to the horrifying transformation of Macy's face. The blood from her wounds showered him, creating an otherworldly tableau that seemed to freeze time. His emotional response, however, betrayed a sense of bewilderment at the sudden tragedy befalling someone he claimed not to be friends with.

"Why so early?" Kevin muttered in disbelief, his voice barely audible over the moment of the library. The words hung in the air, capturing the surreal nature of the moment. Aiden, Sara, and Chloe looked on, their eyes reflecting a mix of horror and disbelief at the gruesome fate that had befallen Macy.

 Aiden, Sara, and Chloe looked on, their eyes reflecting a mix of horror and disbelief at the gruesome fate that had befallen Macy

The library, once a heaven of books and knowledge, now stood witness to a tragedy that changed the boundaries of reality. The grotesque transformation of Macy's face, with the relentless flow of blood, created an atmosphere of disbelief. The group, initially united in their quest for answers, now found themselves plunged into a nightmare they were ill-prepared to confront.

As the blood continued to pour from Macy's wounds, Aiden felt a surge of anger and frustration. The helplessness of the situation gnawed at him, and he struggled to reconcile with the brutality before him. Sara, typically composed, was visibly shaken by the brutal horror unfolding in the library.

Chloe, who had initiated the sequence of events leading to this tragedy, looked on with a mix of regret and intimidation. The unintended consequences of her actions weighed heavily on her, creating a sense of guilt that grows with the aura of violence in the library.

 The unintended consequences of her actions weighed heavily on her, creating a sense of guilt that grows with the aura of violence in the library