[VOL-1]CHAPTER 15: CRIMSON LILY

The enigmatic request for something called as a crimson lily hung in the air, casting a shadow of curiosity and apprehension over the group.

The mysterious man clarified, "A crimson lily. And that's not for me, but for Macy."

Sarah, visibly perplexed, directed her inquiry at the hooded figure, "What is a crimson lily? And what do you have to do with Macy?" The man shifted his gaze to Sarah, his eyes revealing a depth of knowledge. "The crimson lily is a special type of lily that can only grow in Japan...or used to grow in Japan...or will just grow in Japan."

Aiden, trying to make sense of the situation, interjected, "Aren't we in Japan right now?" The man acknowledged, "I am in Japan, but it can't grow yet

Aiden, trying to make sense of the situation, interjected, "Aren't we in Japan right now?" The man acknowledged, "I am in Japan, but it can't grow yet. It needs something to go and grow with it. Something way more than you can even expect."

The revelation left the group in a state of bewilderment. Aiden, Sarah, Kevin, Chloe, and Peter stood together, grappling with the unfolding mysteries of time, space, and the peculiar connection between the hooded stranger, Macy, and the elusive crimson lily.

As the weight of the situation settled upon them, Aiden couldn't help but ponder the implications of being thrust a thousand years into the past. He exchanged glances with Sarah, whose eyes mirrored a mix of confusion and concern. The man, shrouded in a hoodie, held the key to their predicament, and the crimson lily seemed to be the elusive solution they desperately sought.

Chloe, known for her resourcefulness, took a step forward and asked, "What exactly does the crimson lily need to grow? And why does Macy have anything to do with it?" The man, still maintaining an air of mystery, responded cryptically, "The crimson lily requires a unique catalyst, a connection to life that transcends the boundaries of ordinary existence. Macy, in her current state, serves as that catalyst."

The group exchanged glances, grappling with the realization that Macy's fate was intricately intertwined with the growth of this extraordinary flower

The group exchanged glances, grappling with the realization that Macy's fate was intricately intertwined with the growth of this extraordinary flower. Kevin, driven by a surge of protective instinct, voiced his concerns, "You're telling us that Macy needs to be connected to this crimson lily for it to grow? What does that even mean?" The hooded man acknowledged Kevin's apprehension but offered no immediate clarification.