[VOL-1] CHAPTER-14:THE EQUILIBRIUM EXCHANGE.

The mysterious man's words lingered in the air, hinting at a destiny connected with the threads of time. Aiden, his gaze fixed on the hooded figure, felt a gnawing sense of recognition that transcended the boundaries of mere mortal existence.

"I know you. I have seen you before," Aiden reiterated, a fervent intensity in his eyes. The man, shrouded in enigma, maintained his stoic demeanor. "who knows" he replied cryptically, leaving Aiden with a lingering sense of the unspoken, the echoes of a connection that eluded rational explanation.

 "who knows" he replied cryptically, leaving Aiden with a lingering sense of the unspoken, the echoes of a connection that eluded rational explanation

Kevin, pragmatic and driven by the urgency of the situation, sought clarity from the mysterious figure. "Who are you? What are you trying to do?" Kevin's questions reflected the collective curiosity of the group, desperate for answers in the face of an inexplicable journey through time.

In a surprising turn of events, the man shifted his focus to Kevin, probing the group's primary concern. "You want to make sure that Macy can be alive again, right?" The mention of Macy's name triggered a surge of anticipation and hope. Kevin, uncharacteristically enthusiastic, responded with a resolute, "Yes, please make her alive. How can we?"

Chloe, ever observant, interjected with a question that added another layer of mystery to the unfolding narrative. "How do you know her name is Macy?" she inquired. The hooded man's response was yet apologetic, "I can't say that. Sorry." The mystery deepened, and the group grappled with the realization that their journey was not merely a quest entangled with secrets beyond their comprehension.

" The mystery deepened, and the group grappled with the realization that their journey was not merely a quest entangled with secrets beyond their comprehension

Aiden, poised to delve further into it, attempted another question, only to be cut off by the hooded man's urgent declaration. "We don't have much time. We need to go away as fast as you can, or else you will be dead, just like her." The gravity of his words reverberated through the group, compelling them to prioritize survival over immediate answers.

Reluctantly, the group followed the mysterious figure into the pulsating heart of the temporal vortex. The transition was a kaleidoscope of swirling lights and fragmented images, disorienting yet mesmerizing. Each step carried them further into the corridors of time, a journey fraught with uncertainty and revelation.