[VOL-1]CHAPTER-16: THE DUSTY DOLL

The moment that chimera bited his neck, Suddenly Aiden blinked his eyes open, shaking off the remnants of a strange dream that felt more like a twisted journey.

The faces of his friends surrounded him, but something felt off. Kevin's worried voice cut through the haze, "Are you awake?" Aiden mumbled a confused "yes." What struck him was that everyone else seemed to wake up at the exact same moment.

Perplexed, Aiden asked the group, "Did you guys see what I saw?" They all nodded in confusion

Perplexed, Aiden asked the group, "Did you guys see what I saw?" They all nodded in confusion. Chloe chimed in, "All I remember is you disappearing, Aiden, and us searching for you . Now, here we are, waking up together."

The bizarre simultaneity of their awakening left Aiden uneasy. It was like they shared more than just dreams. Seeking clarity, he threw the question out there, "are you sure we all have the same dream as me?" Their collective nod confirmed that they had.

Peter, still grappling with the dream's lingering tendrils, shared her perspective, "I remember you vanishing, Aiden, and then we were all searching for you. Now, we're waking up together." Her words echoed the group's shared sense of bewilderment.

As they tried to make sense of the dream's aftermath, an unsettling air clung to the library. Aiden, determined to unravel the mystery, asked more questions. The once familiar library now stood as a backdrop to a narrative that seemed to blur the lines between reality and dream.

The dream's wispy remains hung in the air, leaving the group with a sense of unease. Aiden's inquiry floated in the room, encouraging each friend to share fragments of their dream. The surreal experience persisted, casting a subtle shadow over their attempts to understand the dream.

In exploring their shared dreams, the group found themselves navigating a maze of strange symbols and cryptic encounters, mirroring Aiden's own metaphysical journey.

As they discussed the dream, each one of them grappled with its mystery, trying to piece together their individual experiences.

Aiden's questions and his friends' responses created a tension in the room. The dream, a shared puzzle, remained an elusive entity that refused to be neatly understood. The aura bathed in a soft glow, became a backdrop for a shared exploration of the blurry boundaries between dreams and reality. Aiden's quest for understanding led the group into a collective journey through the echoes of the inexplicable, all within the familiar walls of the room.

Aiden, with the echoes of the dream still lingering in his mind, shared with his friends the vivid encounter with the wolf-like Chimera. "She embraced me, uttering words that felt oddly familiar, 'Save us, little boy.' It resonated deeply, like a distant memory."

As the group was listening very carefully unpacking the cryptic dream, Peter noticed something and interjected, steering the conversation in a different direction. "Guys, I have no recollection of this place. Do any of you recognize it?".

Everyone realised that this place is not the library, they are not familiar to this place except Aiden and Kevin.

Surveying their surroundings, Kevin and Aiden exchanged a glance, a shared realization dawning upon them. "It's Aiden's house."