[VOL-1]CHAPTER-3:AN UNEXPECTED ENCOUNTER

Nestled within the heart of Texas, the sprawling campus of the renowned university exuded an air of intellectual brilliance. A tapestry of Gothic architecture loomed, casting long shadows across manicured lawns, while ancient oaks whispered secrets to the wind. But beneath the façade of academic excellence lay an enigmatic aura, a shroud of mysteries waiting to be unraveled.

Texas University, a titan of higher learning akin to Harvard, beckoned the brightest minds from across the world. Yet, amid the hallowed halls and bustling corridors, an undercurrent of darkness tugged at the edges of reality. The whispered rumors and sidelong glances spoke of unexplained phenomena, the uncharted territories of the human mind.

 The whispered rumors and sidelong glances spoke of unexplained phenomena, the uncharted territories of the human mind

For Aiden, the allure was magnetic and foreboding. Each step onto the campus felt like stepping into an elaborate puzzle-a puzzle that held answers, secrets, and perhaps even a connection to his past. The cryptic "Welcome Back Aiden" etched into the letter held the key to a door that had long remained closed.

As he traversed the grounds, fragments of a distant memory tugged at the edges of his consciousness. Was there a connection between his childhood days in Texas and the present? Did those years hold secrets that might explain his father's demise and the mysterious blue flames?

EARLY 9 AM AT TEXAS AIRPORT

Aiden groaned, his patience tested as he muttered, "Did we reach Texas yet?" His frustration was in his eyes, an undercurrent beneath his words. Sara's response carried a hint of mockery, "Well, considering you haven't bumped into any blue flames, I'd say we're on Texas land."

[SARA BENNET - Shaped by financial challenges in her family

[SARA BENNET - Shaped by financial challenges in her family. Her straightforward nature, rooted in honesty, can come across as tough. She opts for practical clothing and prioritizes her studies. While initially distant, she forms an unexpected bond with Aiden and Kevin..maybe not with Aiden, mixing seriousness with occasional humor. Sara's candid approach encourages growth and understanding]

Kevin, sensing the escalating tension, interjected, his voice calm but dominating, "Okay, guys, let's keep it together. We've got our reasons for being here." Aiden shot back, "Yeah, well, some of us actually have things to figure out."

Sara's smirk was evident in her response, "Oh, sorry if not all of us have a personal drama to unravel." Aiden's frustration grew again, "You don't have to be so damn cold about it." Kevin's attempted to stop it, "Hey, both of you, enough."