Chapter 2: Defeating Doflamingo

Some hours had passed, me and doflamingo looked over the kingdom seeing the disaster for miles. All he did was cackle at my side, a tight grip on my left horn as he watched.

An entire crowd worked together to push back his birdcage, many of his family members were defeated, so many casualties and so much rubble of former buildings.

He had roughed me up a bit and even licked me once again but soon got bored of me wanting to watch over the chaos which only made him more and more pissed off.

Not long after, Luffy and Law arrived, there was a stillness in the air as Doflamingo kept a tight grip on me as he faced the two with a devious chuckle..

"Stick to the plan mugiwara-ya" Law grumbled to his partner, I instantly notice how his shackles are off. I feel my muscles tense, ready to finally fight alongside them- hopeful they had a key.

A third member of the donquixote family joined us, another blonde but this one seemed like a meathead. As Law and Luffy battled this third member I feel Doflamingo lean down to my ear and whisper..

"I cannot wait to have fun with my new pet when I ultimately win, fufufu~ I'm sure I could tame you rather quickly" he grinned further, his left hand snakes around my shoulder. My body runs cold but I don't respond, keeping my eyes forward on the battle at hand.

Law seemingly keeps looking towards me during his fight, eyes squinting as if he's trying to tell me something. As if he's waiting for the perfect opportunity for something...

I tilt my head as if to motion for me to move, he gives back a curt nod, i smirk in response and quickly follow his orders. With a quick kick of my feet I dash away from doflamingo, he instantly reaches for me but before he can grab ahold a blue tint washes over me.

With a quick flash I am by Law's side, he reaches down and starts to unlock my sea stone cuffs.

"I hope you know how to fight" he says with a bit of annoyance, i scrunch up my nose before I feel my power come back to me. Heart pumping I whip out my scythe and take a defensive stance.

"Of course I do.. I surpass my captain for a reason" I chuckle darkly as I get low in front of him ready to fight doflamingo.

"Stick to the lower heads he's mine!" He barks, gripping my shoulder to convey how serious he was. I hesitate before giving a nod with a grin. Doflamingo starts to chuckle darkly as his strings shoot for me.

"Taking away my pet so soon? Fufufu, there you go again Law, getting in the way, as always" Doflamingo's smile widens but the venom in his words only grows more and more. I quickly enforce haki along my blade to cut his strings.

Law stepping in front of me to take his focus, I nod once more before dashing towards the snot like right hand to Doflamingo. I infuse my scythe with haki once more and begin to swipe him left and right, I can hear chaos left and right all around me.

I keep my eyes forward keeping trust in my new found comrades, definitely wasn't happy fighting the grossest one of the bunch. Getting more and more frustrated throughout the fight as each attack seemingly doesn't do any damage all while he laughs in my face. Each time I swing the bastard manages to land an attack onto me.

"Fine asshole!" I bark as my horns start to twist and grow further, eyes flashing red, I reach down to touch the ground and a portal appears. He drops down quickly before I close it on him halfway making him yell out.

"Hell scape" I grumble as I slice him once more, the portal tightening around him as my scythe comes crashing down, the goo man slicks out of the way before slinging some of his gross slime onto my feet holding me still.