Chapter 2 :- Demon's den

"I desire the things that will destroy me in the end."
~ Sylvia Plath

Crying in the club by Camilla Cabello & Chasing Pavements by Adele.

                     *✧*✧*✧*✧*✧

Demon's den

Saturday almost night was a heavy weight of ups. Yet I decided to stay the sad bad bitch forever. It was a pure heavenly ride to heaven. The smoke of my dear lord cigarette was solid With the drifts of my Benz. Oh. My. God. I usually don't put any therapy music while driving but some old monk had probably told me to accept the adventures so I'm trying something new. Always. Therefore I put the Jolly Dark Paradise on. Who would have thought that the ride was amazing and a tad music could heal me through it.

The club was chuffedly crowded. People have gone crazy However I still cannot assume that they're human. Nope. Never. DJs had broken the law by just raising their volume in more desible. Hopefully my precious buddies never get out of my ears. Being solo has become my habit.

"Liz!" I called the bartender who was a good friend of mine.

"Col!" She yelled because of the noise pollution while reaching the glass. "As usual or often?"

"Usual!" I told her. What is the benefit of being the typically same customer.

"And here's your Glenmorangie Signet!"

Whiskey never looked bad. "Lovely!" I said. Signet the perfection in itself. Growing a healthy love for this kind of drink is a passionated dream for many. I would refuse to accept the water over a whiskey. Dang who never chose hell over heaven. I certainly will.

"Hey Beautiful!" A lurking dog in the town talked. Which I completely avoided in my seconds. "Hey! I'm talking to you girl!" He tried to reach his hands but before he could even reach I twisted my arms around his ugly hands and started dialing numbers.

"You know what boy! I can get you arrested for harassment without any proof!" And just about hearing those words from my mouth the rat has run far away from me.

"Woah!" Curbed a distinct look on Elizabeth's face. "You do have the serial killer vibes Col! No wonder you're single!" She fooled around but I kept on rolling my eyes till sipping on my whiskey. "You can try to be cool! Like seriously you'll scare someone off with that look!"

"I don't give a fuck Liz!" I showed her the very middle finger of mine. "Lemons?"

"When life gives you lemons; don't throw it away; make some lemonade!" She chattered around the bottles rubbing a smooth jar cover open, "There you go!" She offered me and I paid off. Those Gaudy dances had never been in my inventory therefore taking a corner of the couch wouldn't be so bad; I thought.

"Hey You!" Said an asshole-ie voice. And he wasn't alone he had his colourful gang covered around. Slowly they're lurching towards my couch. Oops. Not at all. They're coming onto me.

"What do you need?" I asked for an act of innocence.

"Oh Look that Kitty cat understood the mission of our boss? Ain't you?" Said one of the members of the group. And by the accent I could tell he was an American psycho.

I caught a glance of that lurking dog who was pinning his eye on me at the bar table.

"Oh, It's you!" I widened my eyes as the dog appeared in the middle of their guards. "You know what? If you want me to beat up your ass I'll gladly do it twice. And if you don't then I guess I'll just have to dial a police call."

"That needs a guts girl! We are not doing anything now but if your mother keeps getting on our way-"

He is coming closer and I felt my inner body shiver of the thought that what Is gonna happen to me.