Chapter 5 :- White devil

"Perhaps one did not want to be loved so much as to be understood."
~George Orwell

Bad For Business by Sabrina Carpenter & Doin' Time by Lana Del Rey.

                        *✧*✧*✧*✧*✧

White devil

                                𝓐𝓵𝓽𝓸𝓷
                                  𖤐

I, Jackson, Benedict, William and Summer were given an instruction about The New York's soon to be Mayor's daughter. We read. And read. Her biodata was at its peak.

"25 years old. A software engineer!" Says summer bentley who seems to be impressed by a simple living female. "Let's see!"

"Woah woah! She switched 3 bodyguards as in two girls and a boy. Well well well! There's an author note." Cried william. "Two of the bodyguards ran away and there's no note about it! We have a bad bitch on the plate guys!"

"Look there's a proper author's note, A girl who left her job as a bodyguard for her says that she couldn't tolerate her?!" Finished Summer. "Can't believe it!"

I felt a body ache as they read her data. I would terribly not want to be her bodyguard. Realised if a girl is saying she couldn't tolerate her we can imagine how pathetic she'll be.

"That's it, I'm already taking a back off."

"Dude, Seriously?" Jackson, My best friend tried his best efforts to sympathize with me. "There's some good notes too. Look, she can play guitar have a personality to say fuck off and an independent business woman with not so many people hmm. Cool!"

Jackson showed me a picture. She absolutely looked beautiful. No lie in there. She had mid-length brunette hair with waves. Her dark eyes were perfectly featured on her face and the specs upon her face were hiding a pink tinge on her cheekbones. Running the downside from her nose, The edge was sharp and the pointing was bulbous. The round nasal tip wasn't too rough in fact it suited her the best. It looks like she'd never given a smile before. The cherry red lips with a slightly wicked corner had never been in anyone else's read before as it was small but finely in a hearted shape like you'd ever see in your dreams. There's an attitude on her stern face clearly showing how much trouble they had got when they decided to bring her into a photo.

"Bro, She's evil. You can't even stand her I mean. She talks when she wants to and can just cut you off like you've never existed. Not to add she likes challenges. Totally the opposites!" Said summer putting those papers back on where they were.

"Look Pretty Boy! She said she likes the challenges. See, Problem solved. You only have to play along, But to make sure you don't provoke or trigger the lioness!” Said Jackson Encouraging me but I've had the guts that she's just a beautiful face hiding in a deep dense ugly shadow.

"I don't care, Jack. I'm taking it off." I told him but he seemed to be on her side with Benedict along with him.

"There's no option of backing off Guys. Do or die!" Summer took a seat giving a pelt on her head. "I just hope she won't like me!"

"Yeah. Otherwise Your life will be a living hell!" Laughed off William.

"Oh, Stop it you all. We're chosen for this part. Maybe it's an opportunity to prove everyone wrong—

"With this person Uh-huh? A Big NO! There's no highlight about the two men; They have disappeared. No one had seen them, Imagine what had probably happened to them!" I said as the picture girl was triggering me. "I'm going the right way to Ralph." I flew my hand in an act of surrender.