Chapter 7 :- Cracks on glass

"Electric communication will never be a substitute for the face of someone who with their soul encourages another person to be brave and true."
~Charles Dickens

Void by The Neighborhood & Rise by Selena Gomez.

                        *✧*✧*✧*✧*✧

Cracks on glass

                              𝓐𝓵𝓽𝓸𝓷
                                𖤐

There. On the dais with the alluring frontier she'd whirled around with her open brunette hair with a sly smirk on face. Her hourglass body is something A man would crave for. She had a fashion sense though. She stood there with a lot more elegance and dignity. Her chocolate eyes scanned the whole tub, until I noticed it was fixed upon Jackson.

Not to add Jackson was smiling under his chin. I didn't know what happened with their interview inside or neither did he talk. She stood there just like her mother. But different with folded arms. Her lashes were natural as I spotted the blinking of her eyes twice. She is surreal. She doesn't even need any makeup. Corvina Wilson. A fucking bitch tag but was she even deserves it or not. Only this head straightened woman can tell.

Ralph approached her with a file in his hand. "Miss Wilson, I hope your meeting with our agents went well. Now if you want to check their—

Before He could even finish his sentence she cut up, "No need." Rather a small word compared to Ralph's.

Jackson was smirking more and more on Ralph somehow.

"Sure then, Can you provide us all your encounters and contact numbers of people in your circle?"

They started digging into the matter and we led on just  by watching them.

"Hey, Yield, What happened?" I asked him in a whisper.

He gave a stern smile and said, "Nothing, Buddy. Just enjoying the show." He then winked. I've known Jackson for as long as it's been so I can tell it's either about Corvina or Ralph. But considering the condition, It's definitely about Corvina.

Did they talk that much. Or he made her liking him.

"Alrigh' now. I have the results. Can we split it out already, we also need to discuss the team then I suppose." Her honey type of voice didn't make a problem to anyone in that room but me. Obviously she was taunting. She thinks we are that fucked up for this job. That will eventually make us bind.

"Okay, Then. Tell us your choices Miss Wilson." Said Ralph with utter disrespect.

"Huh. Huh. Let's start with the 3rd position," She looked at me. Holy shit. Is she gonna put me in third. Fantastic. I am happier than ever. Thank god I'll not have to be her bodyguard. "It goes to Alton's next buddy, Jackson Yeild." She sent a glance towards Jackson and at that Alton point I was almost getting faith.

Jackson on the other side, didn't look much in the mood as he was before. She played in his mind already. More like she'd promised him something and ditched at the last moment. Woah. That's new.

"Second, Summer Bentley." She nodded. Like a fuck. Summer really. Dude! She could've chosen her for the bodyguard position even though I was rooting for Jackson.

Now it's either Me or Ben. I have this bad feeling about it, would she pick Ben. No because there's probably no chance of that is that?

She looked at Benedict twice in a minute. "So the first one would be our lovely two times in SIS, Alton Collins." She rolled her eyes at me. What a bitch. I was her number one hater at the moment I saw her to before too. God. How much I've tried to get under her skin and here she'll be making my life a living hell.