Chapter 10 :- Cup of tea

"Learn from my miseries, and do not seek to increase your own."
~Mary Shelley

Alphabet Boy by Melanie Martinez & bellyache by Billie Eilish.

                      *✧*✧*✧*✧*✧

Cup of tea

                           𝓒𝓸𝓻𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓪
                               𖤐

I don't wait for anyone. I say what I have to say. I rushed out of the office back in the lift. The lift was closing until he pushed in. He tubed his knuckle amount of finger in it to cease the gravity filled lift.

"I will not accept this." He returned the signed paper.

"Two days," I chuckled. "Only after two days; You'll be begging for it and there I won't offer it to you. Because I'm already tearing it apart." I owe him nothing now. Neither my words nor the papers.

The keys of my car was in his hands. I seriously had no energy to even drive so I let him do that. He was driving my Benz like a slow motion movie whereas I've loved the speed. I was only living for the speed.

If you can't be impatient in life you would not have achieved it, so I don't find it amusing therefore I looked at him, "Let me take the wheel." I was teemed with time.

He seemed a bit tarnished though, "I won't."

"Speed it." I informed him. He stayed the same like roaming around 60. "Do you have a hearing problem? Because I can sabotage it without any money! I SAID SPEED IT!"

"You might not care about your life but I do care about mine." His eyes were scintillating.

"Right but I do have authority so I can easily rive you out of this car." I said. He looked Flummax yet Seraphic.

"Your quip doesn't scare me."

"Oh you should be scared, love. Because you may have a sister waiting at home of your apartment."

He was tensed, ought to thinking of something he speed up the car to 120 before saying, "I'm not your driver."

"Whatever."

The car stopped. I have reached my destination with this loser. Reaching the 17th floor was officially a good start to relieve the lassitude with the lassitude. I entered the illuminating lobby along with this Mario the muchas.

He let me stood at the entrance of my own house. Switching on the light carefully, he scanned the whole living room at the very first not to add he didn't leave the windows; like someone's gonna chase through a window on a 17th floor. Then he looked upon all of my rooms which nearly took him ten minutes to do that. And then he made a bright side gesture to let me in; in my own house.

"Done now?" I stepped in throwing my coat and other office items.

"Yes Ma'am."

He stood against the locked doors of my kitchen where I washed my hands before taking up my open hair in a fist full of ponytail with a twist of hanging the pencil stick, I wrapping up my hair in a blissful loop and pinned the stick down until the slight of my bottom end stayed unwrapped in it.

"Would you like some tea?"

The shutter speed of Alton's eyes tender against my question as he glared at me with a slightly different look. "No Ma'am."

His lips curled up in a tinge as he stern his arms behind. The hearing device, he let go of it as soon as he caught me staring up to his neck. The illusion of me broke off as I put the kettle on boiling.