Chapter 11 :- Search of hold

To go wrong in one's own way is better than to go right in someone else's.
~Fyodor Dostoevsky

Lights Are On By Tom Roseanthal & Ho Hey by The Lumineers & Circles by Post Malone

                              *✧*✧*✧*✧*✧

Search of hold
                                           𝓐𝓵𝓽𝓸𝓷
                                             𖤐

I jiggered the key by pushing it down in the hole of the starting engine. Leaving back the unwanted customer service of mine definitely made a replica of running into the mountains for once. The car started to move and I realised it was too dangerous for me if she'd find out about my whole family. The section of changing pages and not accepting that one page she has given me back in the lift will probably be the worst decisions in my life that I've made.

But what if I had accepted it?

There would always be a slight delay of plans in every circumstance. I drove not in the speed she wanted me in. No doubtly it's the best speed you could drive up to but not when she's around.

I reached my home, Passing through suburbs and many buildings; it was one hell of a ride which was already made more than midnight. Cropping my coat back in my hand I opened the door of my main entrance with an extra key in my hand. My home wasn't too big, In fact, it's even smaller than Corvina's two bedrooms. It was already darkened before I closed it.

The first immediate thing I did was to search for my sister. She was asleep. I didn't mean to wake her up. She's barely at home and It's probably her lucky day that her dear boyfriend lets her go to her house.

On a brudy note, I was the messy one by letting my clothes off near the laundry machine or washing machine whatever people call it nowadays. The door of my bathroom made a ghostly sound, carefully I avoided it. I turned on the geyser. I wetted the white shirt and started unbuttoning it while the tight wristband finally let it go. The adjustment of hot and cold water took just another minute before letting me slip on my thoughts again.

However the dark was the night, I couldn't sleep until I needed to inform Jackson about it. So I dialed his number though he was already settled as a second number of my speed dial.

"Hello, .  . Jackson?!"

"Hmph."

I realised he was in his dense sleep. "Jack, Sorry to disturb you but, have you got Corvina's signed papers about—

"IT'S FUCKING TWO THIRTY IN THE MORNING, YOU ASSHOLE!"

"I know and I'm saying sorry for that but it's urgent, please Jackson."

"What the hell d'you want Collins?!" He said rudely.

"The papers from Corvina, she told me that I could have my night shift off—

"How exactly did she tell you this?!" He sensed rapidly.

Within the calculation I told him, "Nearly 'bout two or three hours ago—

"EXACTLY. NOW GET SOME SLEEP!"

"No, hey! Jackson. This doesn't glorify anything." I recalled him. "You have to answer properly otherwise—

"Buddy, Listen, The moment you left her house, We got a call from her, saying about the agreement, she made it clear NOT YOU."

"So you could have just called me." I said impatiently.