Unexpected encounter/Chapter 1

Scaramouche just killed a person in a domain, he was there now, with his phone waiting for someone to kill, when he suddenly sees... Kaedehara Kazuha in the domain! Both of them haven't seen each other for years, and Scaramouche now looked pretty different. Last time they met, Kazuha had a crush on Scaramouche.
"Oh, look who it is..."
Scaramouche said, smirking with an arrogant attitude.

"Well look at who's here, Mr. Balladeer." Kazuha looks up, taking the opportunity to tease Scara.
"You must've fallen in the domain once more. You'd think at some point you'd grow tired of it, hmm?"
Kazuha says with a smirk.

Scaramouche laughed, looking amused.
He still has the control to put some fog on the domain and kill Kazuha at any moment, but he decided not to do it for now.
"What are you doing here, Kazuha?"
He said, approaching him.

"No reason, the wind just sent me here."
Kazuha replied with an almost mocking calmness.
"I guess luck is on my side today. And you? What, you were expecting someone else?"
Kazuha asked while walking up to him, just as Scaramouche was approaching.

"Well yeah, this is my property, I'm here to entertain myself by killing some people, it's my job as a Fatui."
Scaramouche laughed, he was now face-to-face with Kazuha.
"You never left your pathetic phrases about the wind, have you?"
He smirked.

"I'll have you know pathetic phrases aren't things that I utter."
Kazuha spoke with a sarcastic tone, clearly not amused.
"I'd say it's more about the idea of going with the flow, but I suppose for someone like you that concept might be beyond your grasp."
"Oh and, about this whole Fatui thing. I hope you didn't choose that path because you were trying to impress someone."
Kazuha replies almost coldly, with just the hint of mocking in his tone.

Scaramouche sighs, annoyed.
He rolls his eyes and grabs Kazuha's neck with anger, about to make him feel dizzy gasping for air.
"You, don't dare talk back to me, mortal. I do not choose paths to impress people."

"Ah there it is, Scaramouche, the mortal killer."
Kazuha replied, with a small smirk at his lips. He makes no attempt to resist, as Scaramouche's hands are squeezing his neck.
"So... is that all I am now to you? Just a mere mortal?"
"My life holds no value to you beyond amusingly killing me?"

Scaramouche laughs, holding his neck with more anger, making Kazuha run out of air, but he still manages to talk.
"Hah, you always were just a mere mortal to me."
Scara laughed.

Kazuha gasps for air, slowly but surely trying to speak as his eyes tear up.
"I can see that now."
He pauses for a moment, as he continues speaking.
"In the time we spent together back in Inazuma, I had grown a bit fond of your annoying presence..."
With a smirk, despite the fact that Kazuha could barely breathe, he whispers in a shaky voice.
"But... it seems, that was nothing more than a childish illusion."

Scaramouche releases his neck, remembering the moments they've spent together.
"I will never be attached to my past like you, that's... ridiculous."
He said, looking at Kazuha in the eyes, with a cold and unchanging expression.
"But if you wish, tell me what you remember about it."
His gaze is cold and arrogant.

Kazuha takes deep breaths of air after Scaramouche releases his neck, wiping the tears off his eyes.
"I-I can't say I blame you for not looking back."
Kazuha says, clearing his throat.
"As for memories... I could write you an essay about what we've done and been through together."
"If only all of them weren't so bittersweet. I do recall a few things though.."
Kazuha replies.
"Like the time we both snuck out to enjoy a moment of tranquility on a rooftop..."
Kazuha starts whispering.