December 25, 1987/Chapter 11

Kazuha went to sleep and Scaramouche went towards his house. The next day, Kazuha was fine, he had regained his old personality and he wasn't flirting like crazy anymore, the drugs clearly didn't do him any good...
_____________________

[December 25, 1987]

Kazuha went to Scara's house, inviting him to spend Christmas together, since Kazuha was going to sing there and cook food, he wanted Scara to spend at least 1 Christmas well.

Kazuha had knocked on Scaramouche's door, and invited him to spend Christmas with him.

Before Scaramouche opened the door, he sighed in anger.
"Ugh, I hate my life, how boring, what does he want?"
Scaramouche opened the door.

Kazuha, smiled at Scaramouche, and... gave him... a gift.
"Merry Christmas, Scaramouche."
"I... had a surprise for you. I... wanted you, to enjoy Christmas with me, I invited you... so I can... make it as sweet as possible."
He smiled.
"I thought... you would be happy, if I... invited you."

Scaramouche laughed out loud. "Hahahaha, happy? Seeing you in front of me makes me want to jump into a deep ocean!"
He said, irritated.
"Why would I spend Christmas with you? I'd rather spend it alone like always."

Kazuha's smile, faded away.
"Oh..."
He didn't know what to say.
"Well, then... I..."
He stopped.
"Well... I thought...I... wanted to invite you. I... thought, you were going... to be lonely this Christmas."
Kazuha sighed, looking sad.
"My apologies... I will... leave now. Scaramouche, I... am sorry."

Scaramouche rolled his eyes and took a step forward, leaving the house and locking the door.
"Okay, okay, I'll go."

"Huh... Scaramouche is going with me? Hmm... he must hate me, if he is doing this."
"But, he is... looking at me, with pure hatred."
Kazuha thought.
"Am I... bothering you? Shall I... leave you?"

"Look, I'm going to your house to spend Christmas with you, but don't be annoying asking me things from my past."
Scaramouche said, quite annoyed, he sighed.

Kazuha, felt... happy to hear that.
"Yes, yes. I promise, I am not going to annoy you, I... promise."
"Thank you, for allowing... me to be, here. Let's go... to my house."

Scaramouche and Kazuha arrived at Kazuha's house, which was full of Christmas decorations.
Scaramouche just sat on the couch, since he didn't feel like doing anything.

Kazuha, tried to prepare everything. He... made the... dinner. It wasn't his best work, but... he tried. He made a table.... filled with a lot of food. He... also had... gifts... for Scaramouche. He did his best to be welcoming.
"Do you like the food? I tried my best."
"Please... do not be... irritated."

Scaramouche picked up the plate of food, and spoke.
"Stop asking me not to get irritated, it's not like that's going to change my reaction."
He ate a piece of food that Kazuha made.
"Hmm... You're not so useless after all."
He continued eating.

Kazuha, looked... quite surprised.
"Scara... you... liked it? You... like... the food...Thank God... I... did not... destroy the whole Christmas."
He sounded kinda sarcastic at the last sentence.
"What... about your... gift? I tried my best to... make Christmas... as enjoyable as I can. So, at least, you... will have something, to remember, this Christmas."

Scaramouche sighed.
"Um, apparently you spend Christmas alone too, since you used so much effort."
Scara took his gift and opened it.