December 24, 1987/Chapter 10

Days passed, Kazuha was every day trying to apologize to Scara for his small mistake, sending letters, which received no response.
Trying to look for Scara when he wasn't home, which was always a failure.
Knocking on Scaramouche's door, still no response.

It was all so horrible, Kazuha spent almost 2 months without talking to Scara, it seems that Scaramouche really hated him now.
Scara spent his days training fights and reading documents, just as he always did, sometimes going to the store, but that was rare...
_____________________

[December 24, 1987]

Christmas Eve, both Kazuha and Scaramouche would see each other again at a Christmas event in their city.

Scaramouche painted his nails black, wore black shorts with a Christmas hoodie, as always in his gothic style.
He took cigarettes and a lighter in his pocket, going to the location.

Kazuha was still sad about what happened months ago, he had dressed in Christmas clothes and went to the event too.

They didn't know that they would meet again at this time, and that Kazuha would still be trying to rebuild his friendship with Scaramouche.

Kazuha... was still sad, but... he was not going to give up, not now, he had to fix his mistake.
He smiled, when he saw Scaramouche, and... waved.
He did not know, if Scara was going to wave back, but... he felt hopeful?
He approached him... slowly?
"Scaramouche! Over here, it's me! It's... Kazuha."

Scaramouche ignored him, he didn't even turn to look, he just continued looking straight ahead.

The sight... hurt... Kazuha's heart.
Was it too late, to fix their friendship?
Could not... Scaramouche not... forgive him?
Tears fell from his eyes, as he stood there, seeing, how... his friend, refused, to say even a word.
Scaramouche... looked straight ahead, as if...
He did not care, for the moment.
And it... hurt him.

Scaramouche didn't care that Kazuha was crying, he ignored it.
Scara wouldn't give a second chance, at least not that easily.

Kazuha's tears did not stop. He... could not take it anymore.
He went ahead, and... touched, Scaramouche's shoulder, trying to get his attention.
No matter, what... he said... Kazuha believed, he had to fix it.
"Please, listen to me. I... am deeply regretful, for what I said. And, I... am sorry."

Scaramouche ignored it again, it's like Kazuha wasn't even there.

Kazuha couldn't stand it, he broke down in tears and hugged Scaramouche from behind, crying.

Kazuha was a crying, mess. He... knew this, would be... uncomfortable, for Scaramouche.
But, he... did not have any other choice.
He really, felt he had to apologize, he could not let it go.
"Please, I am sorry. I messed up. I... do not want to lose you. So, please... forgive me."

Scaramouche turned to face Kazuha, his face was serious.
He pushed Kazuha away and slapped him hard in the face.

Kazuha, felt the slap in his face.
He went, to the floor.
Scaramouche... really hated what he said, and Kazuha did not blame him, for feeling that way.
He... deserved, the slap.
For a while, he just... laid there, in the floor.
His head... spinning.
It hurt, physically and emotionally.

"Stop being dramatic and grow up, crying won't bring you miracles, and Christmas won't give you any either. Grow up your mentality before saying shit without knowing what the person next to you went through."
Scaramouche said, with an extremely serious tone of voice.
"Call me heartless because I'm a puppet? As far as I know, I've never provoked you to such an extent, have I? The only things I do is make fun of your attitudes and sometimes your appearance, but you know that's my way of showing that I care."
He looked at Kazuha, who was sitting on the floor crying, Scaramouche had a serious expression, so serious that he didn't even show feelings.
"Fuck you, I could make jokes about your past too but until today I haven't, I may be an arrogant boy but I won't get to that point."